Page 56 of 75 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,680 of 2239

Thread: Sandbag Watch - NIN and Sandbag part. Livenation picks up the pieces.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBurning View Post
    Has anyone from Canada received their physical component for AV yet? I got the e-mail that it was shipping about 2-3 weeks ago... still nothing.
    Yeah got it Monday

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Well, I think the blame can fall with USPS this time...

Thankfully these arrived unharmed...

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by paul_guyet View Post
    I like Teabag. I'm also a fan of Sandbad and Shitbag.

Thoughts anyone?
    I have been calling them SandVag on this thread for a while now. Either no one noticed, or it just isn't funny. Oh well.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cheddamash View Post
    I bet any day now we’ll all start seeing tracking originate from PA, where Sandbag is located (when they finally drop off the 10 pallets of our vinyl orders at the post office).
    Quote Originally Posted by pinata89 View Post
    After 10 days in Pre-Shipment, my provided tracking number actually shows activity. Like what the actual fuck?
    Can I ask where the first scan was done?
    Quote Originally Posted by tcrudolph View Post
    After the pre-shipment on (correction) 8/15, the next scan was on 8/23 FOLCROFT, PA 19032 - Accepted at USPS Origin Facility
    And it begins.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    my expected delivery date is now showing as monday the 28th -_-

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    TDS and TF arrived today and everything looks to be in good condition, meaning I'm finally caught up with my NIN.com orders.

What is this feeling... is this... freedom? Am I finally free?!

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    I simply cannot believe that people are getting their AV PC before I get my NTAE PC. So fucking frustrating.

Anyone else here who hasn't recieved their NTAE PC yet?

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by niggo View Post
    I simply cannot believe that people are getting their AV PC before I get my NTAE PC. So fucking frustrating.

Anyone else here who hasn't recieved their NTAE PC yet?
    "Jesus christ you're not the ONLY ONE with this issue. There are hundreds. Get over it."

- Kim from Sandbag

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    My replacements came in within 3 days of asking for them via DHL. There was a giant box wrapped in bubble wrap wrapped in what was basically a giant garbage bag and inside of the box were two individual vinyl mailers and each record was bubble-wrapped inside. All I wanted for Deviations was a sleeve replacement; I instead got a full copy. It's in perfect condition save for very light ringwear because the plastic wrap is too tight for the set, but I don't think there's any way of avoiding that and I'll take it. TDS is pristine -- looks amazing, has no imperfections on the LPs.

They just lost well-over a hundred dollars because they couldn't ship things right the first time around and I'm more annoyed with them now than I was before simply because this is proof they have no excuse to be sending things so haphazardly. I have one more outstanding order and I'm crossing my fingers hard that it comes in fine and I don't have to replace it, too, and then I'm done -- I'll get The Fragile when it's on Amazon and I'll get Broken when it's on Amazon and I know the sleeve won't be splitting apart the moment I get it and it's frustrating to not be getting them right now, too, but I'm so glad I'm almost done with these folks.

Also, fuck Kim. She was the person I've dealt with the most in the past several months and it like pulling teeth to try and get any sort of timely and direct answer out of her. I respond to my still-open help ticket for a Deviations sleeve replacement from 2 months ago and suddenly Joe responds instantly with tracking info and shipping details.

That "lots of details you may never notice but we cared about" tagline is a fucking joke now. Details like sleeves that split apart the moment they're opened, shipping materials that destroy the records before you get them, LPs with damage to them before they're played, essays filled with inaccuracies and terrible customer support and communication that sends a personalized email out to anyone on their list = meticulousness now.
    Last edited by implanted_microchip; 08-24-2017 at 01:04 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I guess we’re all just speculating at this point. In all of my years working with the post office and personally receiving several items weekly, I’ve never seen a package sit any where near this long without a scan. Even if the acceptance scan was missed another scan should have been made for sure within a couple days.
    Well the postal worker (whose information, admitably, is suspect) I spoke to did say that he's seen some packages at the origin facility for weeks sometimes before moving. Although that has to do with how big it the facility happens to be and how much other higher priority packages are waiting.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tony.parente View Post
    "Jesus christ you're not the ONLY ONE with this issue. There are hundreds. Get over it."

- Kim from Sandbag
    They actually said that to you? If so Id go on Twitter or FB and let the NIN account know.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam10647 View Post
    They actually said that to you? If so Id go on Twitter or FB and let the NIN account know.
    no one actually said that. tony has just been really angry about this whole situation and is using humor to make himself (and others) feel better.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Trent is probably more pissed about this than anyone. I am surprised he hasn't made an official statement. It's coming....

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by izo View Post
    Update:

August 18th, response from customer service rep Kim: "This is simply a glitch in the system. We will chase up your refund."

...cool...
    Adding my story about this shit show of a company to the pile:

-
    March 19th, order for Fragile DE, Broken DE, and Downward Spiral DE vinyls

July 3rd, submitted a ticket requesting a refund for Fragile DE, Broken DE and Downward Spiral DE vinyls.

July 10th, received response: "We understand that you have requested a refund but have not yet received it. Please accept our apologies for this. As you can imagine this is an incredibly busy time for us regarding NIN and we are working on processing and completing all requests as quickly as possible. Please allow 10 working days for your refund to appear. If after this time period you have still not received your refund please contact us again.

August 7th, I followed up inquiring about a refund. The message I sent was "I am following up regarding the refund of the items listed below. I was instructed to follow up after 10 business days."

Received a same day response that reads: "We are very sorry for the delay. We have inherited these order from Firebrand, as such all of our customer information is stored offline rather than on databases. This means all refunds have to be manually done which takes considerably longer. Our accounts department have your request and we have chased it up for you as much as we can and will do after this correspondence. You will get your refund, you may just have to wait a bit longer. We completely understand how frustrating this is, however we are doing our best. Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated"

August 17th received an email that my order has been packaged and will be delivered shortly...

I follow up same day asking why my order is being shipped after my refund request was acknowledged and I was told twice I would be receiving a refund.
    -

My correspondence has been with customer service rep Kim, if anyone is keeping track.

...fun times...

Update
    August 24th, After being told that my pre-shippment tracking number was a "glitch in the system" my package is in transit. I have emailed customer service representative Kim informing her I have escalated the situation to PayPal and will be filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau for deceptive customer service.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    no one actually said that. tony has just been really angry about this whole situation and is using humor to make himself (and others) feel better.
    Just kill me.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Update
    August 24th, After being told that my pre-shippment tracking number was a "glitch in the system" my package is in transit. I have emailed customer service representative Kim informing her I have escalated the situation to PayPal and will be filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau for deceptive customer service.
    If you're serious enough about this and want to get a quick resolution, I would suggest not wasting time with the Better Business Bureau and contacting the consumer protection division of the state attorney general's office in whatever state Sandbag is based in. BBB is a voluntary / opt-in consumer protection organization, but if a company doesn't actively participate in it, it probably won't care enough to respond to a BBB complaint. Companies will pay attention if the state AG's office contacts them about a complaint, since they can actually investigate and bring criminal / civil charges (to the extent supported by the facts). I helped organize the effort to get orders / refunds from FactionNation back in the day, and worked with the consumer protection division in whatever state that guy was based in, and I think we all got our shirts/stickers or had our money refunded.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    A little sing-a-long to pass the time

Hey "Kim"
    Why are you doing this to me?
    these shipping updates are making no sense to me
    When will these records ever get to where they need to be?
    Sand-bag
    I've been waiting too long for this great big delivery

SAND-BAG

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aleywwu View Post
    If you're serious enough about this and want to get a quick resolution, I would suggest not wasting time with the Better Business Bureau and contacting the consumer protection division of the state attorney general's office in whatever state Sandbag is based in. BBB is a voluntary / opt-in consumer protection organization, but if a company doesn't actively participate in it, it probably won't care enough to respond to a BBB complaint. Companies will pay attention if the state AG's office contacts them about a complaint, since they can actually investigate and bring criminal / civil charges (to the extent supported by the facts). I helped organize the effort to get orders / refunds from FactionNation back in the day, and worked with the consumer protection division in whatever state that guy was based in, and I think we all got our shirts/stickers or had our money refunded.
    Thank you for the tip! Will do.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    My NTAE vinyl finally shipped this week and they attempted delivery today....to my old address.

I had filled in the paperwork back when the switch over happened, got a confirmation email that it would definitely ship to my new address.

Three emails to them this week and a tweet. No response.

Bunch of clowns

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    After seeing @kleiner352's comment above, I *still* haven't received the replacement sleeve for TF1 even though I emailed them on July 12th (after initially emailing them on the 8th) and them telling me a sleeve would be sent out starting July 17th. These people are so fucking incompetent, it hurts.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I was told mine would go out the 17th, it just showed up Monday so it's probably coming

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by YouOftenForget View Post
    A little sing-a-long to pass the time

Hey "Kim"
    Why are you doing this to me?
    these shipping updates are making no sense to me
    When will these records ever get to where they need to be?
    Sand-bag
    I've been waiting too long for this great big delivery

SAND-BAG
    Hey Kim.
    Yeah, you.
    Hey Kim, Kimmy Kim, Kim-Kim
    All of my fears came true
    Broken record and damaged spine
    You've left me waiting here online
    My little Kimmy needed something new

Nothing can stop me now, cuz I don't have my order yet
    Nothing can stop me now, cuz I don't have it... yet

Hey Kim!
    Nothing's turning out the way I planned...
    HEY! MOTHER! FUCKING! KIM!
    There's a lot of things I'd hope that you would understand
    No-ooooooooooooooooo oooooooo-ooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooo
    What am I supposed to do?
    Sandbag's fucked because of you

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lt. Randazzo View Post
    Hey Kim.
    Yeah, you.
    Hey Kim, Kimmy Kim, Kim-Kim
    All of my fears came true
    Broken record and damaged spine
    You've left me waiting here online
    My little Kimmy needed something new

Hey Kim!
    Nothing's turning out the way I planned...
    HEY! MOTHER! FUCKING! KIM!
    There's a lot of things I'd hope that you would understand
    No-ooooooooooooooooo oooooooo-ooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooo
    What am I supposed to do?
    Sandbag's fucked because of you

They tape the package shut,
    and say it's on its way to me
    I sit in silence
    for impending delivery
    They have no answers -
    it's stuck in pre-shipment territory
    So I sent a ticket out,
    and cursed them exponentially

Sandbag seems dead, like noone's there
    If they do respond, they just don't care

They use their service reps
    to lie and say that things are fine
    They may placate you
    by feeding you a made-up line
    Of perfect bullshit
    Because they know we will complain
    Demanding answers -
    And packages mailed to our names.

Sandbag seems dead, like noone's there
    If they do respond, they just don't care

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Failure View Post
    Trent is probably more pissed about this than anyone. I am surprised he hasn't made an official statement. It's coming....
    I don't want another apology from Trent. I don't want an email telling me there's going to be a new EP in 6 months. I don't want a discount code, further enabling Sandbad by incentivizing people to continue buying from them. I want Trent to fucking announce his partnership with Amazon and create a store where things are released and shipped in a timely fashion.

I also want Kim to have diarrhea for 60 minutes every day, at completely random intervals of 10 minutes each.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    My vinyl have been in New Jersey until this morning when they arrived here in Greensboro. The USPS site is showing an estimated delivery date of the 28th. I know it sat in that pre-shipment phase for about a week and a half before being tracked. I'm hoping that my version of Broken doesn't have the separated sleeve issue. Actually I'm hoping that none of my records have any damage at all.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    More and more I think about it, I'm disappointed that I didn't get a "mint" copy of The Fragile so I told Sandbag I want a new sleeve and a new Broken one.

Corners are ALL fucked up on Fragile and that's shit. The record plays beautifully, too, which is all the worse.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninsp View Post
    More and more I think about it, I'm disappointed that I didn't get a "mint" copy of The Fragile so I told Sandbag I want a new sleeve and a new Broken one.

Corners are ALL fucked up on Fragile and that's shit. The record plays beautifully, too, which is all the worse.
    When I was a kid, the record-store purchased copy of TF I got had a little chip on the semi-gloss of the lyric booklet (the paper wasn't quite matte, wasn't gloss – don't know the right term). It looked like a paint chip of a wall had fallen off of it. I loved that record store but still asked for another copy. Lol. I was so obsessive back then.

Anyway! You deserve a mint copy! You paid $45! It's too beautiful a set not to have! I might buy a second copy if it ever gets to Amazon etc.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    I'm looking forward to tracking numbers, finally

As bad as was Firebrand
    Broken sleeves split open, yes
    There's always a scapegoat to have
    You can point at USPS

Sad sight of Kim's lies
    I get updates sometimes

A fool's devotion
    How did everything get lost?
    Components that never showed
    Just wanted to front TR the cost

Sad sight of Kim's lies
    I get updates sometimes

Thought he'd get his records in a month or three
    Then he saw one dude get five lps for free
    Waited while the anger built up in his craw
    Thought them lost in the mail, they wound up in Omaha

I've made tickets enough
    Could I please have my stuff?
    Sad sight of Kim's lies
    I get updates sometimes

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    I fuck things up, I am the sandbag
    And tickets, well issues, they tend to accumulate
    I have this kim, she drags behind me
    She sends out emails for me to lie inside
    There are things, plenty of packages
    I wish I could ship em out
    But it's time to sit
    And to go on my lunch break
    There are package, plenty of packages
    I wish I could ship em out
    But it's time for the warehouse
    To play on their phones

Detroit-ish Area Bacon Taste: Deliciously Maple
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    After weeks and weeks of mindless email circles, I did some googling and found a phone number to the California office. A few phone calls later, and I got an email from the Sandbag USA COO, and I think I may be getting some results soon. I'll keep everyone posted.