Page 52 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,560 of 2239

Thread: Sandbag Watch - NIN and Sandbag part. Livenation picks up the pieces.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    There's finally movement on my tracking, a week after having the initial email sent. There's hope for fellow Aussies.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kargath View Post
    Have you bothered checking USPS tracking? Their system IS actually down. So... pretty sure they're telling the truth this time around.
    Yeah, true. And it was USPS's fault that my order shipped on 8/12 and I didn't get an email with tracking info from Sandbag until 8/18

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Finally started to see movement on my pre-orders and I should have everything I've ordered by the end of this week. Still, it's kind of messed up how quickly my brand new orders are moving vs. the pre-orders. We shall see how the rest of the vinyls arrive; DHLs handling was shittastic and I don't have a lot of hope for the pre-order via Media Mail. FedEx though...fast, safe, proper handling.

Pre-Order 12/16/16 - Shipping Notice - 08/12/17 - Tracking says (08/26/17)
    Order 07/13/17 - Shipping Notice 08/10/17 - Delivery 08/12/17 1st Class USPS
    Order 07/13/17 - Shipping Notice 08/08/17 - Delivery 08/21/17 Media Mail
    Order 08/10/17 - No shipping Notice - Delivery 08/15/17 FedEx
    Order 08/18/17 - No shipping Notice - Out for delivery today

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    i got that stock e-mail from sandbag this morning letting me know about the USPS tracking system fuckups...but the first line of the e-mail was "thank you for your e-mail" even though i never sent them anything. hahahaha

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mostlymad View Post
    I haven't had any problems, so I haven't emailed them, but I got an email back from them thanking me for my email. I think my sanity just went a little, too.
    Same here. I haven't e-mailed them or opened any tickets, and this morning I received an e-mail from Sandbag with subject line 'NIN Tracking Update,' which got me excited until I read it and realized it had no new information: "Thanks for your e-mail (blah blah blah) USPS tracking issues (blah blah blah) beyond our control (blah blah blah)." So, I guess they've received so many complaints, they just decided to blast that out to everyone, and didn't bother to revise the message to remove the acknowledgement of an e-mail received from the recipient. I'll be so glad when this is over.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

Sandbag Watch - emails are going out, along with our sanity.

Quote Originally Posted by afors View Post
    I received the Bicycle version as was advertised.
    From that same Amazon link?

That’s the UMe version.

Quote Originally Posted by witte View Post
    And here! Always reliable.
    I’m looking for a sealed one. That Canadian seller might be worth a shot I suppose, but ~$50 USD shipped though. :/ I’ve been avoiding Discogs lately out of frustration too (except my recent purchase from you @witte ). 3 out of the last 5 purchases I’ve made from Discogs I’ve received the wrong variants. 2 of those I contacted ahead of time to make sure they were selling the right item too, but alas I’m sure they just listed their item under the first variant that looked similar... defeating the whole purpose of Discogs.
    Last edited by cheddamash; 08-22-2017 at 08:22 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    i got that stock e-mail from sandbag this morning letting me know about the USPS tracking system fuckups...but the first line of the e-mail was "thank you for your e-mail" even though i never sent them anything. hahahaha
    Got the same email, with no prior email sent. Funny thing. I was planning to send them a ticket about my preshipment since.. the 12th. Naturally they responded (shockingly within an hour) with the same copy pasted bullshit of USPS tracking is not working and we are trying to resolve blah blah blah so so sorry crap. I really wish someone would explain to them how we have gone far beyond "frustrating" and into the realm of infuriated.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cheddamash View Post
    From that same Amazon link?

That’s the UMe
    Are you sure?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    On Friday, when I email Sandbag about my missing Add Violence bundles, the order status said "fulfilled" yet the tracking number they just sent me this morning says my order was shipped yesterday. It is possible that my order got lost in the mail and they resent it, but it looks like they never sent it in the first place and just marked it as fulfilled.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    OK another delivery today. Only Broken DE in this one. A nice release but complete with corner ding on one corner though. Trying not to get overly frustrated at this.
    Part of the issue is that the cardboard on these sleeves is very delicate - same thickness as Deviations 1 was. Add to that slightly inadequate packaging
    (albeit stamped all over the box 'fragile') by Sandbag, and the propensity for couriers to drop these on the corners at least once during transit.....

Last edited by afors; 08-22-2017 at 08:42 AM.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

Sandbag Watch - emails are going out, along with our sanity.

That’s the UMe version.
    Quote Originally Posted by witte View Post
    Are you sure?
    Seems to be...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Incidentally, the 2nd shipment with Fragile DE, TDS DE and NTAE that was marked as "shipped" on (Thursday 17th) the same time as Broken (above) was still hasn't left Sandbag according to the tracking.
    Delivery Estimate : Unavailable

They sure do know how to underwhelm....

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Incidentally, the 2nd shipment with Fragile DE, TDS DE and NTAE that was marked as "shipped" on (Thursday 17th) the same time as Broken (above) was still hasn't left Sandbag according to the tracking.
    Delivery Estimate : Unavailable

They sure do know how to underwhelm....
    Vinyl delivery scorecard -

Corners Dented = 4 (Broken, BFTF, Ghosts, PHM)
    Vinyl Warped = 1 (Ghosts)
    Mint = 1 (Deviations)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Seems to be...

whats the difference between that and the Bicycle version?

Mentioned
    253 Post(s)
    That is the Bicycle version. It's still licensed from Universal, under their imprint. Bicycle's reissue has the revised artwork and remastered audio. Universal also reissued the original non-remastered version on a single disc with the original artwork on 180 gram vinyl (which is also included in the Halo I–IV box set).
    Last edited by botley; 08-22-2017 at 09:13 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by slammy79 View Post
    Finally started to see movement on my pre-orders and I should have everything I've ordered by the end of this week. Still, it's kind of messed up how quickly my brand new orders are moving vs. the pre-orders. We shall see how the rest of the vinyls arrive; DHLs handling was shittastic and I don't have a lot of hope for the pre-order via Media Mail. FedEx though...fast, safe, proper handling.

Pre-Order 12/16/16 - Shipping Notice - 08/12/17 - Tracking says (08/26/17)
    Order 07/13/17 - Shipping Notice 08/10/17 - Delivery 08/12/17 1st Class USPS
    Order 07/13/17 - Shipping Notice 08/08/17 - Delivery 08/21/17 Media Mail
    Order 08/10/17 - No shipping Notice - Delivery 08/15/17 FedEx
    Order 08/18/17 - No shipping Notice - Out for delivery today

You just got me very excited! my tracking # did not work so i've just been patiently waiting, checking my door when i get home with no large expectations. Seeing your updates i checked your location and what you know we're practically neighbors. Im in Auburn, Im glad that Fedex is handling these. just crossing my fingers because Deviations is probably the worst condition of a Vinyl cover that i own and its the newest in my collection. If these show up damaged i write a email requesting new ones, il put blind faith in them for now.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by botley View Post
    That is the Bicycle version. It's still licensed from Universal, under their imprint. Bicycle's reissue has the revised artwork and remastered audio. Universal also reissued the original non-remastered version on a single disc with the original artwork on 180 gram vinyl (which is also included in the Halo I–IV box set).
    That's what I wanted to say...

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pinata89 View Post
    So my shipment of vinyl has been in "pre-shipment" for exactly a week now...meaning I was provided a tracking number for the parcel, but it appears it has not been processed at all. Anyone else experience this?
    EXACTLY the same thing. Then I got an email from the NIN store this morning about how USPS is fucking things up as well.

I emailed them back straight up asking "are the NTAE and definitive editions going to be available on Amazon?" and they shot right back with "we're the NIN store, not the Amazon store, we have no idea."

So I shot right back with "fair enough, where the fuck is my NIN store order from December?"

Have yet to hear back...

For whatever good it'll do, I'm going to try tweeting at Trent and asking him to speak on the availability from other sources of the NTAE vinyl and definitive editions.
    And then I'm going to tweet at Trump and ask him to eat his own shit on TV.

Let's see who responds first!

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by botley View Post
    I respectfully disagree that they are one in the same. There are 2 remaster variants. One with the UMe logo and one with Bicycles...

The discog link @witte just posted is the Bicycle version. I can’t imagine there’s much different other than the logos/copyright text. It’s just another box to check in my collection.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan_NIИ_77 View Post
    Without saying too much you might then end up with a full refund and multiple orders on your door step....
    Or a MASSIVE black dildo. In a box with dented corners.
    At this point, the only thing that would make this worth it is if they ship me the third EP by accident. Or just a bag of money. Or a kitten or something.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Oh for fucks sake. Sent them a help desk item asking for clarification about the apparent mass-email that they send out last night and they responded with the same fucking email. For fucks sake, I just want to know when my item will get out of preshipment so I can get my goddamn vinyl and never deal with these fools again...

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    I respectfully disagree that they are one in the same. There are 2 remaster variants. One with the UMe logo and one with Bicycles...

The discog link @witte just posted is the Bicycle version. I can’t imagine there’s much different other than the logos/copyright text. It’s just another box to check in my collection.
    Ow, now I'm lost. I just checked mine. Now I must say, you are right. I was assuming I already had that version.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NIN8185 View Post
    You just got me very excited! my tracking # did not work so i've just been patiently waiting, checking my door when i get home with no large expectations. Seeing your updates i checked your location and what you know we're practically neighbors. Im in Auburn, Im glad that Fedex is handling these. just crossing my fingers because Deviations is probably the worst condition of a Vinyl cover that i own and its the newest in my collection. If these show up damaged i write a email requesting new ones, il put blind faith in them for now.
    I hope it works out for you! I think from now on, I'll pay the extra $3-4 for the FedEx 2-day. Seems to make all the difference. If you don't request that when you purchase, it looks like you're at the mercy of DHL and/or Media Mail.

Also howdy neighbor! Assuming that there's a tour next year, I'm hopeful for a DCU Center and Mohegan Sun show. There should be a Central Mass NIN meetup or something.

Mentioned
    253 Post(s)
    Hmm, it would make sense that they would be exactly the same otherwise. I guess the Bicycle logo disappeared on pressings after 2015 because Concord Music merged with them and they now use Universal for distribution. But it should be the same in every other respect.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I got the email a week ago saying they had been shipped, but my tracking kept showing it was preshipment. They finally responded to my tweet today and followed it up, and the tracking updated to show it was received by the shipping company in the UK 5 minutes later. So it hadn't actually been shipped yet....

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I got this lovely email from Kim who is probably really getting sick and tired of answering our questions about this shit:

"There is no more information other than the above that I can give you in relation to the pre-shipment issue. Simplified, it is outside of our control however your item is on the move this is a glitch in the USPS system which will be resolved as soon as possible.

The reason some orders get fulfilled sooner than others is because we inherited the older orders from Firebrand, therefore all the information for these orders is held offline and everything must be manually shipped. This takes considerably longer than orders placed on our store which go through our database. We apologise for the delay however these is nothing more we can do."

This still doesn't clarify whether or not the item has actually been handed off to USPS yet and if so whether or not it is moving thru the USPS system and just not being updated. Which is what I was asking...

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    What was the issue with Firebrand again?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Just got a shipping notification with tracking numbers.

Broken, TDS and The Fragile entered Canada last night, are at my post office and I should have them by day's end

NTAE meanwhile is still in New York, but on its way.

I'm gonna be nervous all day.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    My girlfriend got me the Fragile for my birthday! Really pumped to finally get my hands on this on vinyl ... sounds great and I didn't even know about the Bob Ezrin written piece that's included. I always love when there's something extra to read on resissues like this. Does anyone know if Broken has something similar? I'm hoping to get my hands on that one next.

Sorry to hear that so many people are having issues with Sandbag.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thefragile_jake View Post
    My girlfriend got me the Fragile for my birthday! Really pumped to finally get my hands on this on vinyl ... sounds great and I didn't even know about the Bob Ezrin written piece that's included. I always love when there's something extra to read on resissues like this. Does anyone know if Broken has something similar? I'm hoping to get my hands on that one next.

Sorry to hear that so many people are having issues with Sandbag.
    All the reissues have an essay piece in them.