Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: NIN store June 2017 reboot (Sandbag)

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nin64 View Post
    probably just a test or a placeholder. It was created last week on June 12th, one week after the vinyl update

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    went through the order process but I won't pay 18€ for shipping.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dlb View Post
    went through the order process but I won't pay 18€ for shipping.
    inventory is currently at -2 so two people bought this "no-grat" thing. And, according to reddit, they got absolutely nothing ; )

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by arsenic View Post
    inventory is currently at -2 so two people bought this "no-grat" thing. And, according to reddit, they got absolutely nothing ; )
    I bought the deluxe edition for $599.99 (same as the $0.00 version, but it's limited edition steel-plated and comes with a sticker).

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadflax View Post
    I bought the deluxe edition for $599.99 (same as the $0.00 version, but it's limited edition steel-plated and comes with a sticker).
    Was it signed?

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by OSLIN View Post
    Was it signed?
    Yes, but only by Gary Sinise for some reason.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    A digital remaster and first vinyl pressing of Sinsation would be cool. Will probably never happen. Side note: Wrecked is getting its first vinyl release in August, one of his best works.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by blassster View Post
    A digital remaster and first vinyl pressing of Sinsation would be cool. Will probably never happen. Side note: Wrecked is getting its first vinyl release in August, one of his best works.
    Vinyl Sinsation would be awesome. Hope Raymond Watts wants my money.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by laur.a View Post
    Yes, but only after complaining here:
    http://nin-helpdesk.sandbaguk.com/su...-seem-to-work-
    Thanks.

Seems just like the old guys so far...

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I don't know if any other Canadians were discussing this in here, but cancelling and reordering everything would save me $40USD in shipping. The shipping prices to Canada are about half of the initial cost from the December store, though DHL often likes to charge a lot at your door for importing stuff if the cargo is worth a certain amount. Might be worth looking into, but act fast before Deviations is gone.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    What's been the shipping/notification experience for those of you who've actually received an order from the new store? I paid for two-day shipping on Saturday and have yet to hear anything beyond a confirmation email. It just says PAID in my order history.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    I asked the ol' Sandy bags about where vinyl is shipping from, and they confirmed that orders from the UK/EU store are shipping from the UK, so don't worry about customs charges for those of us afflicted by such things

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Anyone recieve the refund check yet?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by steelnails95 View Post
    Anyone recieve the refund check yet?
    No, but I did email them end of last week to confirm that I was even getting a refund check and all they said was essentially "yes".

When I responded asking for more details like the amount, where it was being delivered, and ETA I got nothing in response.

SO........I guess that's something but not really

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndItKeepsRepeating View Post
    No, but I did email them end of last week to confirm that I was even getting a refund check and all they said was essentially "yes".

When I responded asking for more details like the amount, where it was being delivered, and ETA I got nothing in response.

SO........I guess that's something but not really
    Ok. I hope it comes soon? Who did you email?

Mentioned
    253 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by botley View Post
    Got my discount code on Tuesday for being a patient Deviations 1 customer, ordered more vinyl right away from the US store and got a shipping confirmation with working tracking number on Friday. That's not bad at all! Hoping the order comes through complete, correct and quickly... and that Deviations 1 is not too much further behind.
    It all arrived yesterday, complete and intact. Customs dues were owing, which is not unusual for me being an international customer, but all told I got Prick on red vinyl, plus the UK pressing of Ghosts IIV and Hesitation Marks on vinyl for under $120 CAD within two weeks of the store re-opening. Very happy.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I don't know if any other Canadians were discussing this in here, but cancelling and reordering everything would save me $40USD in shipping. The shipping prices to Canada are about half of the initial cost from the December store, though DHL often likes to charge a lot at your door for importing stuff if the cargo is worth a certain amount. Might be worth looking into, but act fast before Deviations is gone.
    Too late to cancel any Deviations orders from the December store, because it's already at the shipping hub.

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Too late to cancel any Deviations orders from the December store, because it's already at the shipping hub.
    Did they say that in an email?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kleiner352 View Post
    Did they say that in an email?
    Yesss

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I emailed Sandbag early last week and have not heard back from them, should i be worried?

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperpower View Post
    I emailed Sandbag early last week and have not heard back from them, should i be worried?
    Worried? Not at all. Annoyed? Sure.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    So I emailed Sandbag last Friday saying I wanted a refund. They got back with me almost IMMEDIATELY asking for my Paypal email address, which I immediately provided.

I haven't heard a peep since, and now I'm seeing that Deviations is shipping? Figures.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    I got an email on my purchases of Prick (colored vinyl) and a shirt. I have not heard anything about Deviations that I ordered last December.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadflax View Post
    What's been the shipping/notification experience for those of you who've actually received an order from the new store? I paid for two-day shipping on Saturday and have yet to hear anything beyond a confirmation email. It just says PAID in my order history.
    UPDATE: I just got an email saying I should receive my order on Friday. Not exactly the two-day shipping I paid for, but certainly not bad.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Yesss
    Does this mean that they're shipping now, or that they're all prepped and ready to ship? I guess maybe there isn't much of a distinction there.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Created a new account on nin.com with my same email address as the old one and my order info isn't there for my stuff. Sweet.

Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tony.parente View Post
    Created a new account on nin.com with my same email address as the old one and my order info isn't there for my stuff. Sweet.
    Solution home NIN FAQ Problems logging in

I can't find my order history

Modified on: Mon, 5 Jun, 2017 at 9:13 PM

This store is a new store. If you have placed an order in the past, do not worry we have all the data offline to ensure you get your products as soon as they become available.

I'm more concerned with the fact that some people are getting shipping confirmations for Deviations while others of us haven't heard dick about ours..

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Prettybrokenspiral View Post
    I'm more concerned with the fact that some people are getting shipping confirmations for Deviations while others of us haven't heard dick about ours..
    No one has gotten an official shipping confirmation. Someone asked for a refund and was denied because the customer service rep said it was already being prepared for shipment.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Just seeing the wrecked album cover has put the end of "everything" in my head. I FAIL. I FAIL.