115 Post(s)
    when does normally start the single day sale? thnx

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by witte View Post
    ditto

edit: i made reservations in Elgin yesterday, this IS fuckin happening
    Last edited by SM Rollinger; 05-21-2017 at 08:54 PM.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SM Rollinger View Post
    ditto

edit: i made reservations in Elgin yesterday, this IS fuckin happening
    No one really knows, someone earlier in this thread just said "closer to the festival dates".

I wouldnt sweat trying to secure tickets as it looks like this festival holds ~50,000 people per day.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Well, last year the single-day & two-day passes went on sale on June 28th, but RiotFest was also almost two weeks earlier in September, so you can probably just assume (though they're the only ones that know for sure, of course) that they'll go on sale in early July, if that helps.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sonic_discord View Post
    Well, last year the single-day & two-day passes went on sale on June 28th, but RiotFest was also almost two weeks earlier in September, so you can probably just assume (though they're the only ones that know for sure, of course) that they'll go on sale in early July, if that helps.
    Well, I hope that around that date we know more about the tour strategy. So I can make a choice.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    what did the single day passes run last year, cost wise?

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SM Rollinger View Post
    what did the single day passes run last year, cost wise?

I've never gone before, so I don't know for sure, but a quick Google search found a Groupon deal where they were $70 each.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    I've never gone before, so I don't know for sure, but a quick Google search found a Groupon deal where they were $70 each.
    LOL

Decided to google it, shows single day tickets were $92.37 and "up to 19% off" on Groupon back in 2015, depending on what day it was for. So expect around $100.00 for single days which lines up with similar festivals of this size.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Eh? Last year Riot Fest was Sept 16/17/18. This year it's Sept 15/16/17. Call me crazy, but that seems to be the same weekend? I would wager the single day tickets go on sale around the very same time as they did last year, and everyone should stop worrying about it. There'll be plenty of notice about it, and there will be plenty of tickets!

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by magnolia View Post
    Eh? Last year Riot Fest was Sept 16/17/18. This year it's Sept 15/16/17. Call me crazy, but that seems to be the same weekend? I would wager the single day tickets go on sale around the very same time as they did last year, and everyone should stop worrying about it. There'll be plenty of notice about it, and there will be plenty of tickets!

Sorry, I was thinking of the DENVER RiotFest, which was September 2-4 (I had a few friends go to that one).