Thread: Not The Actual Events - Physical Edition variations

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    @Destruct26 yes, the Reptile lyrics on the She's Gone Away sheets is actually an overlay of the lyric sheets from TDS, complete with remants of the artwork and all.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kleiner352 View Post
    @Destruct26 yes, the Reptile lyrics on the She's Gone Away sheets is actually an overlay of the lyric sheets from TDS, complete with remants of the artwork and all.
    I knew about the reptile lyrics- those are on the left; i was speaking of the smudged lyrics on the RIGHT which look like the lyrics of the song 'The downward spiral' you can make them out a little bit.

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruct26 View Post
    I knew about the reptile lyrics- those are on the left; i was speaking of the smudged lyrics on the RIGHT which look like the lyrics of the song 'The downward spiral' you can make them out a little bit.
    I'm aware of that and it's what I was saying, sorry if I fumbled my words. It looks like a direct scan from that page of the booklet.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kleiner352 View Post
    I'm aware of that and it's what I was saying, sorry if I fumbled my words. It looks like a direct scan from that page of the booklet.
    Yeah thats def. a direct scan. Cool shit- can't wait to get mine!!