8. Before the Flood
    9. Watchman: Volume 3
    10. Patriots Day
    11. Bird Box
    12. Mid90s
    13. Waves
    14. Quake
    15. Soul

Notes: I love the TR&A soundtracks so much. I work in an environment where I can listen to music, but I can't really play anything too harsh or controversial, so I tend to not play Nine Inch Nails tracks that have lyrics at work. The TR&A are great because I can listen to these at work for the most part. Let me start out saying about my list, I never imagined that an album would surpass The Social Network or The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo - these two albums after easily a hundred listens or more are so amazing. I remember when I first listened to the Vietnam War I was blown away but it did remind me a lot of TGWTDT and it seemed somewhat repetitive in some parts, but after time, I just kept coming back. The aggressive and punch and cool little unexpected pieces thrown in the songs really make this fantastic for me. I decided to split Watchmen into three separate albums, although they're connected, they each have own their own sound. If I were to combine the Watchmen volumes into one, it easily would still be in the number one spot. I can't believe they were able to make something so good, I feel like this was the apex of their work. Mid90s is where I start to listen to, but not really have strong feelings for. I think I can only list maybe 1 or 2 title tracks from Mid90s, Waves, Quake and Soul each, that's not to say I've only listened to them 1 or 2 times, I have listened to each probably 30 times or more, but I never stop what I am doing to see what the title of that song was. Soul is in last, it's not because I hate it, it's simply the least memorable for me outside of the movie - Epiphany is the only song that grabbed me out of the whole album. I'm actually surprised Soul is getting more award recognition compared to Mank (to me, a far better album). As far as all the one-off tracks, they're great, but they're not albums so I didn't list them.