Quote Originally Posted by DigitalChaos View Post
Welp. Pretty sure we are going to need to dedicate a thread to the 9/12 dumpster fire that is Hillary's book. There is too much insane shit to cover in a short period, plus it's almost certainly going to be prolonged into damaging the midterms.

I can't believe she is so self centered that she lays blame on Bernie for her loss ... completely ignoring the fact that she sabotaged his chances and he still backed her.
I mostly agree. It's sad that she's essentially learned nothing but it isn't surprising, really. I don't think it's worth an entire thread, though. She and her toadies in the DNC fucked over the guy that possibly (we will never know for sure) could've defeated Trump but was MOS DEF the better candidate. It's as if she's ignoring the part where they got caught although before it officially came out, who DIDN'T know that's what was happening?!! Just look at the BS superdelegate nonsense but I commented on all of this pages upon pages ago.

She wasn't the right person but I voted for her because she was better than Trump. I feel no differently now with her sour grapes book than I did before.