Page 69 of 147 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 119 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,070 of 4404

Thread: Trump 2017: Year Zero

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    ^ Maybe a few days lol

Edit: here's who voted in favor of Trumpcare:

https://www.plannedparenthoodaction....ned-parenthood
    Last edited by allegro; 05-04-2017 at 09:57 PM.

Mentioned
    553 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie_Cypher View Post
    OK I'm going to do something strange I'm not going to immediately trash anything Trump does until I have more evidence
    we'll see how long this new attitude lasts maybe last the week end we'll see
    -Louie
    Good luck with that

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    Good luck with that
    indeed didn't even last a day finally found some info on Republican o'care replacement which was not easy no info from the congressional budget office, from what i can tell more tax cuts for the rich states can choose to cover or not pre-existing conditions slash medicare by as much as 70%if your parents are retired and my have any health issues be prepared, it's no wonder they are hiding the details every i see their smug smiling faces in the rose garden it makes me ill but no use in that because sickness from asshole politicians is not covered in my plan, so this is making America great?
    -Louie
    Last edited by Louie_Cypher; 05-05-2017 at 11:56 AM. Reason: touble writing because too angy

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    And this is why people need to vote every chance they get. To stop incumbent assholes like this:
    Last edited by ziltoid; 05-05-2017 at 03:54 PM.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    France currently under cyber attack cozy and fancy bear strike again
    -Louie

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalChaos View Post
    and here is the bot army!

you'll need to click this in the next few hours before it gets muddy, but this is what social media manipulation looks like. It happens CONSTANTLY, but if you know how to see it, you can know when someone has put some money behind a narrative.

https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&...entic&src=typd
    Jesus, that's scary.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    muddy is a good word right now the cyber intelligence community is confused, we i use the term loosely, don't know what has been compromised or for how long could go back as far as mc Cain Obama election we do know the FSB, began working on something called kompromromat which was using cyber attacks to compromise cyber space for political gain this involved phishing attacks Wikileaks and social media bots and fake news and actively recruiting eastern block cyber criminals
    the plot thickens
    -Louie

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Trump just shit canned Comey.

So is this basically doing everything he can to stall or stop the investigation? This is the guy who handed the presidency to Trump, though.

I dont know for sure what to make of this but none of it is good.
    Last edited by Swykk; 05-09-2017 at 05:58 PM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    What is Trump trying to hide?

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Comey being fired the day after the Yates hearing is a smoking gun, right? This is some fucked up shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    The timing behind this move is not a coincidence.

Mentioned
    553 Post(s)
    Firing Comey in a sudden unexpected announcement, with no replacement in line, and offering as a reason that he handled Clinton's email scandal in a way that harmed her campaign...

All of this coming out of nowhere, right after Sally Yates testifies that Trump was warned about Flynn, and took him on anyway...

Yeah, this doesn't look suspicious at all.

"While I greatly appreciate you informing me, on three separate occasions, that I am not under investigation, I nevertheless concur with the judgement of the department of justice..."

So let's just be clear here, I am TOTALLY not firing you because of something to do with the investigation into my campaign's collusion with Russia, because like you totally said over and over again, I'm TOTALLY NOT under investigation! In fact, this wasn't even my decision! It was all Jeff's idea!

Holy shit, the lady doth protest too much.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Yeah I really do believe that Trump is concerned that Comey's handling of the Clinton email investigation had a negative impact on her campaign. Trump has always came across as a fair thoughtful candidate throughout the primaries and election campaign. If Trump is going to lie, at least put some fucking effort into your lies, that is fucking lazy even for Trump.

Mentioned
    553 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    Yeah I really do believe that Trump is concerned that Comey's handling of the Clinton email investigation had a negative impact on her campaign. Trump has always came across as a fair thoughtful candidate throughout the primaries and election campaign. If Trump is going to lie, at least put some fucking effort into your lies, that is fucking lazy even for Trump.
    This is insane... I don't think most people realize how unprecedented this is.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    This could be one of those moments in American politics that people will remember for the rest of their lives. Apparently Comey was addressing people in a field office in the Los Angeles FBI and while addressing them he looked up to the tv's in the room and saw the breaking news banner that he(Comey) was fired.

A president firing FBI Director while he could possibly be under investigation for collusion with a foreign government that could have had an influence on a US election. This is like spy novel shit and if you bought the book you would say "its fiction that would never happen". I don't think Trump is going to be able to say "Fake News" to get out of this one.

If he really wanted to fire Comey he should have done it right after his inauguration.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    This Comey motorcade on TV right now reminds me of the whole OJ thing, strangely enough. Are they on the 405? looks like the 405. Next we will see a white bronco with Trump in it and the police chasing it, all the way down to Mara Lago.

Mentioned
    553 Post(s)
    "Senior White House officials did not think the firing would be a big political explosion, a source with knowledge of discussions inside the White House told CNN's Dana Bash."

Yeah, why would this totally suspicious shit become a political scandal?! After all, the democrats were mad at him, I thought they'd totally buy this shitty explanation, that I just couldn't accept the way he handled the investigation into Clinton's emails! I mean, that was horrible, and nothing like when I openly asked Russia to hack her email account! And this totally has nothing to do with the Russia probe that Comey was heading, and I only did this at the urging of Jeff Sessions, who had to recuse himself of involvement in the same manner! What's to see here!?

It's not like this is the first time it's happened! It happened one other time! And in that case, the head of the FBI wasn't actively involved in an investigation of the president, but whatever!

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Kellyanne Conway is being interviewed by Anderson Cooper right now, I'm pretty sure she is a bot, maybe a T-1000.

I'm predicting a Trump melt down on twitter at 3 am in the morning and if not then within the next 48 hours.

Last edited by Art Vandelay; 05-09-2017 at 08:15 PM.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    timing really is everything he had his chance to fire both Yates Comey long before dirty don is feeling the heat those tiny thumbs are going to be busy tonight i wonder if bars or liquor stores in D.C. run a spicier special
    -Louie

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Stephen Colbert tomorrow night is going to be insane, I think he already taped before the Comey story broke for tonight, plus tonight is a reunion of the Daily Show, but tomorrow he is going to go nuts. Bill Maher on Friday "scary funny", John Oliver on Sunday more insanity. This is going to be a killer week for the comics.

Last edited by Art Vandelay; 05-09-2017 at 08:51 PM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Here we go, this train came early............

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    they must be getting close so the excuse the white house gave is ridiculous because of Hillary wasn't your supporters screaming lock her up, you have no replacement cock-holster Cris christy would take the gig
    how come everyone evolved ends up in the unemployment line. how come your son said, your luxury golf courses were financed by the Russians and your son-in-law was handing out visa's to the Chinese it don't look good dirty don war with north Korea, could be the next level of distraction
    -Louie

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Yeah claiming the Clinton email investigation was mishandled and announcing that she was being investigated by Comey 9 days before the election was unfair. it's like Trump isn't even trying to come up with better lies, its fucking lazy even for him. This is the best excuse he can come up with???? Is he secretly writing for Colbert????This comedy is being written for everybody. @Louie_Cypher you may be right July could be the implosion of the Trump administration.

I am glued to the fake news right now.

This is probably the biggest crisis Trump has had to deal with yet, he is going to lose his mind when he is sitting on the toilet tonight tweeting.
    Last edited by Art Vandelay; 05-09-2017 at 10:46 PM.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    I can't even begin to discuss this right now. Trump supporters and Republicans simply will not see the similarity to Nixon's Saturday Night Massacre, including Archibald Cox.

History will repeat itself.

The difference?

Nixon was REALLY smart.

Trump is a vindictive moron.

The clock is ticking.

edit: Meanwhile I'm staying away from MSNBC for a little while, or I'll have a friggin' stroke.
    Last edited by allegro; 05-10-2017 at 12:17 PM.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    It isn't unprecedented. We saw this already (you weren't born yet). Archibald Cox: Worse.

@DigitalChaos is right:

Pee tapes to leak.

Hookers with Flynn, too.

Mentioned
    553 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
    It isn't unprecedented. We saw this already (you weren't born yet). Archibald Cox: Worse.
    I know about Cox, he was a private investigator... actually, I know that's not the right term, dammit... He wasn't the head of the fricking FBI though.

The only other time the sitting president has fired the head of the FBI was William Sessions from Clinton, and Clinton was not currently under investigation. Whether this is worse or not, an extraordinary example from history doesn't make this unprecedented, just maybe less unprecedented.
    Last edited by Jinsai; 05-09-2017 at 11:54 PM.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    @Jinsai , "unprecedented" is a powerful legal term that shouldn't be thrown around haphazardly. We aren't there, yet, in my own legal opinion. We may get there ...

@DigitalChaos I totally agree that this is a juvenile vindictive move from the POTUS, because he's that kind of guy.

Meanwhile, I'm not losing sleep that Comey is unemployed.

Bye bye, asshole.

Pee tapes still forthcoming.

Mentioned
    553 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
    @Jinsai, "unprecedented" is a powerful legal term that shouldn't be thrown around haphazardly. We aren't there, yet, in my own legal opinion. We may get there ...
    I think we've arrived at "unprecedented" a short while ago, and I think we can both agree on that.

I look at that as a starting point, and that everything works logarithmically from there.

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    NYT reportong that justice deparent was ordered to find a reason last week... I dont know how much water the "Sessions suggested" thong holds. The Clonton explanation is definitely the sort of cheeky shit ive come to expect