Page 109 of 147 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 119 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,270 of 4404

Thread: Trump 2017: Year Zero

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sweeterthan View Post
    Does anyone think his flip flopping nazi statements are for attention and chaos? MSNBC barely talked about anything else in 20 or so minutes I tuned in this afternoon. I feel like trump is exploiting the situation because everyone stopped talking about his Russia problems. This distraction is working way better than North Korea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think mostly it is meant as yet another distraction to keep people's minds off the Russian investigation, but at the same time I think Trump genuinely does not want to upset the white supremacist movement because to him they are just loyal voters. He doesn't care about the girl murdered because she wasn't a Trump Voter. But he'll defend the ones who killed her because they are "loyal" to him.

Mentioned
    553 Post(s)
    ...aaaaaand the only reason the rest of this country has not arrived at the same conclusion as @richardp is because they just cannot accept that the president of the United States could really be that pathetic, desperate, and truly fucking evil. All of this madness starts to make sense when you realize WHO Trump really is.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Please watch this short Vice News ducumentary of the events of this past weekend. Horrible. No big surprise that these guys hate Jews and hate Kushner because he "took Trump's daughter."

http://www.esquire.com/news-politics...e-documentary/
    Last edited by allegro; 08-16-2017 at 09:33 AM.

Mentioned
    553 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
    Please watch this short Vice News ducumentary of the events of this past weekend. Horrible. No big surprise that these guys hate Jews and hate Kushner because he "took Trump's daughter."

http://www.esquire.com/news-politics...e-documentary/
    this is disturbing... I'm not sure I can handle listening to this brash skinhead dumbfuck rant for much longer...

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    If it's the same guy I think it is, I believe he posted a YouTube video crying and basically scared for his life. I've not watched either that or the documentary (I'll take people's word for it how bad it is) so take that with some salt.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by onthewall2983 View Post
    If it's the same guy I think it is, I believe he posted a YouTube video crying and basically scared for his life. I've not watched either that or the documentary (I'll take people's word for it how bad it is) so take that with some salt.
    The documentary is 20 minutes long and was produced by HBO, it's actually amazingly well done. Shows a right-there perspective that I think will be historic.

Mentioned
    253 Post(s)

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    I mean bad in a different sense. I'm sure you're right, but I'm not emotionally ready to watch it.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    It's far more than just daily. This is becoming hourly. How can we keep up with all the shit he's slinging at us? You can't single any one thing out as a distraction, because he has absolutely no focus on any one thing to deflect from anything else. It's all just a swirling mass of shit. Everything is equally important in context, and had any one thing he's done in the last month been the only thing he's done, it would be bad enough. The pile just keeps growing, every damned day. How long is this going to go on? I mean, I don't even think Pence is worse than Trump anymore...

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Mentioned
    553 Post(s)
    "the Nazis really seem to like Donald Trump, which is weird, because Nazis are a lot like cats. If they like you, it's probably because you're feeding them"

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    I left him a message. No threats, just told him to stop the bullshit racism and Nazi "values" aren't American. It's got no place in 2017.

I imagine I'll be spam called by racist douchebags until I have to change my number but I couldn't resist having a direct line to one of them.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    when you stand behind the podium and try and explain what you meant there's one thing i know you're not my president
    -Louie

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

So that's why Pence is flying back early.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    So.... if Pence is gone immediately. That means Paul Ryan will become the new Vice President?

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    So.... if Pence is gone immediately. That means Paul Ryan will become the new Vice President?
    Long answer to your question: https://constitutioncenter.org/blog/...akes-his-place

Short answer to your question: it doesn't matter since Pence isn't going anywhere...

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Waiting for the other shoe to drop...

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)

Mentioned
    553 Post(s)

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Somebody I know online just linked this, I think this is AWESOME, what a truly gifted speaker and thinker, I am totally impressed.

WELL WORTH watching the whole thing:

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Mitch Landrieu is one of these guys that seems to get it. He is a true people person and he states some valid reasons into why these Confederate statues should be removed.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    oh my god this advert

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    i wonder if trumps response would have been diferent the guy drving was black or gasp : Muslim or if the protesters would have been armed black men
    -Louie

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Exocet View Post
    oh my god this advert

Such a bunch of crap, ugh, blah blah blah blah blah ...

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Well, he's dead. But good for him for coming forward.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by slave2thewage View Post
    Just when you think you know everyone...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I am not surprised. Fascism exists in various forms. Leninism for example. If not for the color or their skin, they will find other groups (most likely some "communist" substitutes) they can attack in order to flatter their mob.

That clown is simply playing the game. Much better than his "Boss". But the standards have become so low he might actually earn credit with such "twists".
    Last edited by baudolino; 08-17-2017 at 06:41 AM.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Not unexpected at all. People have been screaming for his firing since Saturday. He has to say something on record denouncing this or the pressure will mount and there's a chance that Don will get angry about Bannon being in the spotlight again and fire his ass. He's covering himself, that's all. And if any of you believe a word he said, I've got some great oceanfront property in Kansas to sell you.