Thread: Nine Inch Nails - 2017 Live Tour Discussion - SPOILERS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    hi, new poster here. i've been a NIN fan since the way back & have seen them many times (including the sort of famous seattle show at the beginning of the downward spiral tour). i got an invite for the presale for the vegas show & was able to swing it. i've seen hundreds of shows over the last 40 years & the vegas show was 1 of the best shows i've ever seen by anybody. great mix of old & new. the band was full on from the start. there's a vid of the whole thing on youtube. i'll put a link at the end, you be the judge. waiting for a good audio tape of it. also, want to say that i appreciate that NIN seem to be very fan friendly on the merchandise. tshirts, etc were only $25 & high quality. i went to the pixies the next night in vegas. they were pretty good but it was nowhere near the NIN show. & they were charging $35 for shirts. i think this lineup is very strong. i hope we get more shows next year. look forward to posting more here.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckrh View Post
    (including the sort of famous seattle show at the beginning of the downward spiral tour).
    Care to elaborate on this more? I was unaware of anything special during the start of the TDS tour

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NotoriousTIMP View Post
    Care to elaborate on this more? I was unaware of anything special during the start of the TDS tour
    there were 2 nights. first wasn't so good as the crowd was dead. the 2nd destroyed. there is an awesome tape up on ninarchives.