Page 59 of 69 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,770 of 2069

Thread: Nine Inch Nails - 2017 Live Tour Discussion - SPOILERS

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Well, if what the bartender's manager told her is true...
    "Nin: 9:05-11:15 (what i was told by my manager, dont know if 100% accurate)"
    We got a while to go.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tony.parente View Post
    Trents feelin a little crazy tonight.
    I hope this doesn't mean he's back on the drugs. This is serious messing around

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sick among the pure View Post
    "I miss playing places like this" THEN DO IT MORE OFTEN. WE WILL GLADLY FILL SMALL SHOWS.

edit: but when you do, please PLEASE don't tell us the morning of. If I had been home (or even in cell service) when that e-mail went out, I probably would have told the fiance to call off tonight, we're driving 6 hours to go see NIN.
    Least you got an e-mail... not like I'm anywhere close to NYC, but I would have liked an e-mail too.

Were the e-mails specific to people that live in the NYC and surrounding areas that bought stuff off the site?

I just want to make sure I have a chance at getting these in the future if another surprise show shows up after Aftershock....

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Lol the zoom on the EXIT sign. Anyone see who was manning Ilan's account? He switched to front-facing for a second.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by m0reta View Post
    Dear person who has access to Ilan's Instagram account, I love you so HARD right now!!
    I am standing out front watching it on the phone of people I was talking to earlier. Lol

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBurning View Post
    Least you got an e-mail... not like I'm anywhere close to NYC, but I would have liked an e-mail too.

Were the e-mails specific to people that live in the NYC and surrounding areas that bought stuff off the site?

I just want to make sure I have a chance at getting these in the future if another surprise show shows up after Aftershock....
    I don't know if I would call 6 hour drive without traffic close, but I guess closer than most. I don't know if the e-mail went out to area-specific people or not.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    uh, did they just turn on house lights? I can't tell.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Over. No encore.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tony.parente View Post
    Wish is one staple I hope never goes away. Get rid of the H's and pay wish 4 times, such a good live track.
    As much as i'm loving this setlist, I think I'd rather have the brances/bones into wish opener. I know, I know... who on earth picks wish over somewhat damaged, but branches/bones is just soooooo magical, and pulling out wish at the beginning of the set makes an old song seem fresh again.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBurning View Post
    Pardon the obvious, have you ever bought anything from NIN.com? My Bakersfield email appeared to be tied to a prior vinyl purchase.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    That's what you gets get for complaining about the 3 H's, only got one.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Ah it stopped

I should also thank whatever is this person's wifi/cellular source.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by |mando| View Post
    Over. No encore.
    No Hurt or Hand That Feeds? I hope Trent is ok.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    No Hurt or Hand That Feeds? I hope Trent is ok.
    Plane to catch? Dinner reservations? Maybe he'll come out with a statement reading, "Too many ETS people made fun of the 3 H's, so I chose only one to end with. GFY" - I'd laugh my ass off.

Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    Fucking intense. Great to see Somewhat Damaged, 1M, Sanctified and She's Gone Away (!) get some live love. This brought back so many memories of the TDS Webster Hall show.

Again, my only gripe is ENOUGH WITH THE HIT-HEAVY SET. This is the perfect venue to just play whatever tf and jam on some deep cuts. No casual fans happened into this show tonight. Save the radio stuff for the festival crowds.

Otherwise, this was great. Even the kick to the back I took was serviceable.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Someone needs to send a fruit basket to trent. 2 of the H's are missing. We need to let him know we love him and we will support him in his time of need.

EDIT: Should we send a search party for the missing H's?

EDIT EDIT: Do you think trents gonna play the missing h's twice at the next show to make up for it? Open and close with Hurt? Hand That Feeds back to back in its normal slot?
    Last edited by tony.parente; 07-31-2017 at 09:56 PM.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Prettybrokenspiral View Post
    Fucking intense. Great to see Somewhat Damaged, 1M, Sanctified and She's Gone Away (!) get some live love. This brought back so many memories of the TDS Webster Hall show.

Again, my only gripe is ENOUGH WITH THE HIT-HEAVY SET. This is the perfect venue to just play whatever tf and jam on some deep cuts. No casual fans happened into this show tonight. Save the radio stuff for the festival crowds.

Otherwise, this was great. Even the kick to the back I took was serviceable.
    Youre assuming they rehearsed that many more songs for some shows they weren't even initially planning on playing. most of the songs today were played elsewhere this tour or on printed setlists. Except sanctified and 1,000,000. This is Atticus' first time as part of the live band so everything needs to be relearned and I doubt they went through the whole catalog for a few festivals.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    You guys are hilarious. Cry when the H's are there and cry when they're not, lol.

I love that those songs were finally cut. Not sure if he's finally listening to us, but even ending the show on HLAH makes a world of difference! Hurt is such a down song to end the night. If he need to play hurt, play it before the encore break and come back and do HLAH to end the show.

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    It's so weird seeing the people here that regularly complain about sets being stale 24/7 are celebrating that 1,000,000 came back.

Looks like a very strong set but also very similar to the other shows. Not gonna lie, Branches/Bones is probably my new favorite show-opener, so I'm not salty about missing SD, but I was dying for She's Gone Away at Pan and I feel like everyone at Webster got to live out Twin Peaks.

I can't imagine what such a heavy show must have been like in such a tight space; I hope everyone's lungs are okay because my ribs are still aching from last night's rail. It's probably better for me physicaly that I missed this one. It's wonderful to be back in a time where NIN is playing shows and surprising us again.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    I'm so amped and I wasn't even there! Just cool all around: Happy for those lucky fans that got to experience this and dug the set-list. Love that he's still doing these smaller shows whenever he feels like it; hopefully we get lucky in Sacramento.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ericy210 View Post
    I'd bet $50 on the Aragon
    I'm really hoping the Metro, that'd be awesome.

The Brawlroom's sound totally sucks.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
    I'm really hoping the Metro, that'd be awesome.

The Brawlroom's sound totally sucks.
    Agreed. I'd sell a kidney to see them at the Metro.
    even the Riv wouldn't be bad.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ericy210 View Post
    Agreed. I'd sell a kidney to see them at the Metro.
    even the Riv wouldn't be bad.
    Yeah the Riv would be great, too (not as great as the Metro)

Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kleiner352 View Post
    It's so weird seeing the people here that regularly complain about sets being stale 24/7 are celebrating that 1,000,000 came back.
    I know, right?

Just like it's so nice to see arrogant, overly-serious people reading my opinions and getting agitated by it. Glad to be of service.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    There was a guy roaming around with a camera during the first three songs.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    i was at panorama last night (great show btw) but wtf?? i wouldve loved to have seen them here for a second night. When was this annouced and how did people know about it and get tickets???

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    fuck, i just looked my email now and i got the invite! now im kicking myself

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by trollmanen View Post
    Are there any detailed shots of Atticus' equipment and what's on TR's equipment stand at the front of the stage?
    I can't say with 100% certainty, but it suuuuuure looks like that larger than usual "monitor" in front of his mic stand actually has a teleprompter screen inside it. It looked like he was looking down during the spoken word parts on the new material at Panorama, and tonight I saw a roadie pulling a screen out of it after the show ended. I guess it's fine for usage during those parts, but it's still kind weak.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Since Queens of the Stone Age has dropped out their performance for Outside Lands, anyone think NIN might fill in?

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    I'm gonna write more about my experience in the journal thread tomorrow. But I want to take a moment to appreciate Ilan. I don't know if it was the great sound at Panorama or if he is just playing more aggressively, but he *really* stood out to me during that show.