Thread: NIN Spotting 2017

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by p_rez17 View Post
    Rob posted these gifs today of Disappointed live from the 2014 tour on his Tumblr: http://robsheridan.tumblr.com/post/1...-live-2014-art

That song always had the best visuals!
    I'm glad you posted this, because I am always as close as possible at a show, I often don't get the full effect of visuals like this (where it really only works when you're looking at it straight on).

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sick among the pure View Post
    I'm glad you posted this, because I am always as close as possible at a show, I often don't get the full effect of visuals like this (where it really only works when you're looking at it straight on).
    I recorded the whole 2014 Disappointed performance from wide angle in 4K here, if you want to watch it:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBang View Post
    I recorded the whole 2014 Disappointed performance from wide angle in 4K here, if you want to watch it:

Had never seen that iteration of it before. Cheers.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBang View Post

You made me want that camera so bad. Until I saw the price.

...maybe someday, lol. I don't have that kind of money to spend on a video camera right now. But thank you, that was beautiful!