It's a sad reflection of the age in which we live that this album has been out for over a month and on THE MOST Reznor-orientated website anywhere in the world, only a handful of people (and a significant minority at that) have actually passed comment on the music produced by Trent and Atticus on their latest small plastic disc. Not always breaking boundaries (and in the context, not meant to anyway) but the music is quite often vital, and at times enthralling. No wonder so many artists think (and more and more are articulating) 'why bother' these days. I don't know whether there's just a considerably smaller audience for soundtracks v NIN/HTDA, but I'm shocked how little people are talking about this release. Thought the same for Patriots Day too to be honest so maybe I've answered my own question. But I do wonder how Trent and Atticus feel about the apparent lack of interest in the projects - I know commercially it's not an issue as they've said recently, but I think I'd still feel a little disheartened if I was them.