Thread: The Vietnam War (2017)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pikaphex View Post
    Hey,

I'm kind of surprised this isn't gaining much attention, especially when you consider the quality of previous soundtracks by Trent and Atticus. It's supposed to be out tomorrow, but nobody talks about it, it's not a hot topic around here and it hasn't even leaked (to my knowledge)... I guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow for the official release, yet I would have loved to hear some complete tracks before.
    we have been talking about it, a lot, if you look at the last bunch of posts on this thread. mostly we've been talking about how to actually GET it. kind of hard to discuss the music when no one has it in hand and it hasn't been released digitally, yet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    we have been talking about it, a lot, if you look at the last bunch of posts on this thread. mostly we've been talking about how to actually GET it. kind of hard to discuss the music when no one has it in hand and it hasn't been released digitally, yet.
    Well, now it is available, I don't see much people talking about it around here. I'm sure, if it was an "official" NIN release, there would already be 50 pages in this topic :-) Anyway, I'll listen to it and give my humble opinion. But I'm sure it's a great soundtrack, I haven't been disappointed by any TR/AR score thus far.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pikaphex View Post
    Well, now it is available, I don't see much people talking about it around here. I'm sure, if it was an "official" NIN release, there would already be 50 pages in this topic :-) Anyway, I'll listen to it and give my humble opinion. But I'm sure it's a great soundtrack, I haven't been disappointed by any TR/AR score thus far.
    it is really good, rather atmospheric, piano heavy so far in my insignificant opinion
    Last edited by baudolino; 09-15-2017 at 06:52 AM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    One question and one comment:

1) Psyched this is released on Spotify! But the runtime is roughly 1.5 hours. Is the 'official' release 3 houra of music or did they just *provide that amount for the series?

2) TR+AR are mentioned briefly when discussing the score and soundtrack during the middle of this podcast: https://www.samharris.org/podcast/it...impossible-war