Thread: The Fragile: Deviations 1 - Limited Edition 4xLP (Spring 2017)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    I have the feeling Canuckle wasn't talking about legal means of acquiring the digital download without buying the vinyl.

I don't see the point of releasing it on CD, either. Yes, people still use them, sure, but not nearly enough people to justify making a run of them, even if it's limited. Though I suppose they could sell out of them solely on the backs of psychos like us that'll slurp up whatever Trent puts out.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Final Destiny View Post
    I have the feeling Canuckle wasn't talking about legal means of acquiring the digital download without buying the vinyl.

I don't see the point of releasing it on CD, either. Yes, people still use them, sure, but not nearly enough people to justify making a run of them, even if it's limited. Though I suppose they could sell out of them solely on the backs of psychos like us that'll slurp up whatever Trent puts out.
    While Trent is all about the listening experience, sitting back and playing the album from beginning to end with art in your hand... where's my damn cassette version, Trent?

He cares so much about audio quality, but releases music exclusively through iTunes of all places. You know, iTunes' magnificent lossy audio quality.