Thread: The Fragile: Deviations 1 - Limited Edition 4xLP (Spring 2017)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I ordered this last week and mine should be here this week. The PDF file has anyone actually got it printed to a book to fit in with the vinyl? I don't understand why the digital version has a booklet file but not the physical copy.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leprekon666 View Post
    I ordered this last week and mine should be here this week. The PDF file has anyone actually got it printed to a book to fit in with the vinyl? I don't understand why the digital version has a booklet file but not the physical copy.
    Yes, it has been done. Yes it fits. Watch out for the last couple of pages because unless you account for the folds, some of the text may be cut off. Around page 47 in this thread there's images and details...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLobster View Post
    Yes, it has been done. Yes it fits. Watch out for the last couple of pages because unless you account for the folds, some of the text may be cut off. Around page 47 in this thread there's images and details...
    Thanks for the page. I honestly didn't want to go through 50 pages to find if it was mentioned. I didn't think it would cost that much but ouch there goes that idea.