Thread: The Defiant Ones (2016)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by howisya View Post
    i thought interscope shelved the last 12 rounds album.
    Do you really want to get me started on my feelings about that album still not being out

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepdean View Post
    Do you really want to get me started on my feelings about that album still not being out
    Never say never.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    just sayin', must have been bittersweet to score a 4-part glorification of the guy who wouldn't release their last album and effectively ended their career as a band. oh, to be a fly on the wall...

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by howisya View Post
    just sayin', must have been bittersweet to score a 4-part glorification of the guy who wouldn't release their last album and effectively ended their career as a band. oh, to be a fly on the wall...
    And then married his sister - I assume that probably puts things in his favour :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepdean View Post
    And then married his sister - I assume that probably puts things in his favour :P
    that first thanksgiving dinner must have been interesting at least!

to be fair, when i think of jimmy iovine, i don't just think about how he screwed over artists on nothing records or made trent change bleedthrough to with teeth. i think of a lot of great music he has brought me over my lifetime either behind the boards or through interscope.

the trent & dre demos should have been on the soundtrack.