Thread: Before the Flood (2016)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nowimnothing View Post
    I agree. The TR/AR and Santaolalla tracks truly are beautiful. I just think the Mogwai add on was unnecessary and actually detracts from the score. With TR/AR being the main drive behind the soundtrack, perhaps they are disappointed with the lack of cohesion as a result of the collaboration. Unfortunately, I know I am. I listen to Dragon Tattoo / Social Network / Gone Girl on constant rotation - and usually from start to finish. I just don't know if I can enjoy this one in the same way, which is a shame.

An alternative consideration may be that perhaps TR hasn't marketed this because he wants all of the attention to be on new NIN. One can only hope.
    Quote Originally Posted by cashpiles View Post
    Listening to this thing on soundcloud. Some tracks really stand out. Great stuff. I look forward to hearing it in the film.
    i'm so confused. weren't you complaining about it the other day? saying it was boring and predictable?

Mentioned
    400 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    i'm so confused. weren't you complaining about it the other day? saying it was boring and predictable?
    Ah, I see you and cashpiles haven't met.