Thread: The Walking Dead (SPOILERS)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lady weetly View Post
    I really loved this episode. My friend and I were literally yelling about the ending. I started reading the Compendium a couple weeks ago and I do love how this is different from the books. I really hope Shane will get killed off on the next half though.
    Really? For a while I wanted him to die, too, but now that he's more turning into Rick's counterpart, I almost want to see if he'll make it to season 3, if not the very end of season 2. For a minute I actually thought he was going to get shot before his little meltdown at the end of the mid-season finale.

I'm one of those people that didn't read the comics until after I started watching season 1, but I've gotta say that I don't necessarily wish I'd read the comics before the show. Well, I guess it sounds like a bad thing when I word it like that, but what I mean is that watching the show and reading the comics don't really ruin one or the other for me. The stories follow the same general timeline, but everything's so tossed up that it's like seeing two different universes in the realm of The Walking Dead. I mean, with the inclusion of new characters, extending some characters' timelines and shortening others, plus throwing in new plot twists, the show really stands out from the comics.

Am I the only one that watches Talking Dead?? Did anyone else get hella excited when they heard Kirkman say he was trying to write a part for Michonne to appear in the show in the near future?

And #wtfOtis??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alrea View Post
    Am I the only one that watches Talking Dead?? Did anyone else get hella excited when they heard Kirkman say he was trying to write a part for Michonne to appear in the show in the near future?
    I've only caught a few afterward, but oooo this is very awesome. I didn't know this!

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lady weetly View Post
    I've only caught a few afterward, but oooo this is very awesome. I didn't know this!
    YES. It was pretty cool, too. I guess a couple days before the most recent episode was the hosts birthday, so Greg Nicotero gave him the actual zombie ear necklace prop that Daryl put together earlier in the season. AND Alice Cooper was one of the fan callers. Chris just said "Oh my god! I have the biggest nerd boner right now!"