Thread: The Walking Dead (SPOILERS)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalChaos View Post
    Like the dude pointing the AK at the governor... then the governor slowly pulls out a gun and shoots him? :P
    I kinda thought that guy was gonna shoot him, then I thought his second in command or whatever was going to shoot him. But nope, just stand around waiting to get shot or for the governor to stop shooting and then hop in the car with him like that didn't just happen.

Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kdrcraig View Post
    I kinda thought that guy was gonna shoot him, then I thought his second in command or whatever was going to shoot him. But nope, just stand around waiting to get shot or for the governor to stop shooting and then hop in the car with him like that didn't just happen.
    It was frustrating to watch but I think the writers were trying to demonstrate either the surprise or complete fear that the people had. Most of the people there seemed to think TG was a great guy and was protecting him. To be able to quickly defend yourself in that situation needs a fast response. All the shit going through their heads at that point probably really fucked up their quick decision making skills. As for the remaining ones... they knew how fucked up TG was. They feared him. They obeyed him.