I don't know if i believe in space aliens are visiting earth or not. To me, it seems like they wouldn't come all this way unless they were, say, out of water. And in that case, i doubt that they would be friendly.
That being said, i do believe that there is other life in the universe. Some of the greatest minds in the world (Michio Kaku, NOT the dude from ancient aliens) say that the chance of intelligent extraterrestrial life existing is 100%.

This field of study is damn near a waste of time because you never know when what you're watching/reading is disinformation from the government, which they have ADMITTEDLY done EXTENSIVELY in the US, ostensibly to confuse folk who have seen top secret weapon technologies, driving one of them to commit suicide (see Mirage Men.)

BUT-you can't "disbelieve" the existence of unidentified flying objects. They don't have to be aliens. Many so called sightings are easily debunked, or their authenticity is up in the air.

In the past few years however, there have been strange things in the sky captured from multiple angles and seen by hundreds or even thousands of people.

So. Here's my question. What the FUCK is this?

Is it a spaceship? A rip in the fabric of space and time? Are we talking Project Bluebeam?

There are more crazy, baffling shits like this on youtube. More and more they are making it onto the evening news.

Have the lights in the sky finally arrived? What the fuck does it all mean?