Thread: Does Trent REALLY need 4 years to make an album?

1. 08-10-2015 10:08 AM
    This post has been down-ranked. Click "View Post" to view it.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Meditation?

He has about 87 other things going on right now.

"making babies with your asian wife"?

What... the fuck?

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by angry_sniper1990 View Post
    Does he need at least 4 years of meditation to release a new album? Pearl Jam made his best albums every two years.
    Still - WT : what, three years and a bit?
    WT - YZ: two years
    TS - TSN OST: two years.
    TSN OST - TGWTDT OST: just over a year.
    WO - HM: six months or so

Music involving Trent comes out quite frequently, you know.

the asshole of John Malm

What a mental image that is.

I didn't know that making babies with your asian wife was actually a job.
    Yeah, how dare he have a personal life, amirite? He should just stay celibate and vent his sexual frustration into angsty hymnals for black-clad miscreants.
    Last edited by slave2thewage; 08-10-2015 at 04:27 PM.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    MATH-TIME REZNOR-FANS

I mean besides Broken and the short independent time where Trent release 2 albums the same year. Does he need at least 4 years of meditation to release a new album? Pearl Jam made his best albums every two years. Trent seems to make the anxiety game of tool-fans like "I don't make any notification an 1 day SURPRISE I HAVE A NEW ALBUM COMING OUT". I may sound like Meathead but yeah, he's like in his 50's and a lot of musicians had made the double of albums that he actually made. Don't blame the drugs-related period. Don't blame the asshole of John Malm. It's that actually a problem for him to sit and write an album in a period of 4 month and then realising it? It's not that difficult

Nevermind I have to return to my books.....

Trent if you are reading this threat and you still have conflicts with your faith, can I suggest you to go to the Tibet and ask for the Dalai Lama? he may have the answers you are looking for.
    a) How many albums do you release a year? How much original music do you write, on average?
    b) Trent doesn't churn out music. Some artists can and do, some artists can't. For every Queen, putting out 15 studio albums in 20 years, there's a Death From Above with 2 in 10. Neither style is better - and remember NIN only has one songwriter, Pearl Jam has 5. So, really NIN is ahead of PJ, because they should be putting it out at 5 times his speed.
    c) If you include all Reznor productions, he has been involved in an original musical release since 1987. So, yeah, he does make a huge amount of stuff, it's just not all NIN.
    d) You're a fucking racist cunt.
    e) Being a parent is a full time job for many
    f) Trent isn't Buddhist, and the Dalai Lama lives in India, your books are clearly not very good.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I actually sympathise with off-colour humour. And by the way half of what I've written is pure irony.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    I actually sympathise with off-colour humour. And by the way half of what I've written is pure irony.
    100% of what you wrote was uninformed

Mentioned
    253 Post(s)
    Maybe you should just be thankful you're not a Leonard Cohen fan, Mr. Sniper. That dude can take years to write *one song*... we're talking whole notebooks full of discarded verses (I don't remember exactly, but I think he said he came up with like 500 different rhymes for the word "Hallelujah")... oh and Buddhism didn't do shit for that guy's creative output, either — those years on Mount Baldy were his least productive, and now that he's dropped the Bodhisattva routine, he is back to putting out music releases regularly again.

In 2005, TR turned 40 and won a court case against his manager for fraudulent financial mismanagement, and all that successfully brings him out of semi-retirement. Imagine being LC at the exact same time, finding yourself 70 years old and getting cleaned the fuck out of house and home... better dust off the fedora and get out on the road, Leonard, it's tour & album time!
    Last edited by botley; 08-10-2015 at 04:25 PM.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Have you been getting drunk and posting a new topic every time? These are all pointless and belligerent.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Does he need at least 4 years of meditation to release a new album?
    History has proven that no he doesn’t.

Pearl Jam made his best albums every two years.
    Ok?

It's that actually a problem for him to sit and write an album in a period of 4 month and then realising it?
    What?

Evolution gives us the job - assignment - purpose - whatever, of propagating to continue humankind. Or if you believe in god, Genesis 1:28.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I wanted to make like a catharsis with people that really know the band, but now that I'm reading I'm like 20% of ignorance compared to what you know. I feel a little frustrated, but that's ok, the next threats will be more accurate. I promise. No more Meathead-wannabe-pòsts

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    I wanted to make like a catharsis with people that really know the band, but now that I'm reading I'm like 20% of ignorance compared to what you know. I feel a little frustrated, but that's ok, the next threats will be more accurate. I promise. No more Meathead-wannabe-pòsts
    You want to discover things, go into random nin questions and ask "why so long between albums", and someone could educate you on how, there's not really if you include all NIN albums, and explain how music works. You went on the attack, threw in racism and showed ignorance about everything.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    I thought the trolls were weeded out...

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Tony is still here.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    No more Meathead-wannabe-pòsts
    Meathead didn't make topics like this. He had a separate website because even he didn't want to clog a forum.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    The PC term for an Asian wife is "waifu" you privileged shit lord!

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Ban this PIG angrysniper

notice the clever use of the word "pig" on a NIN forum

Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    MATH-TIME REZNOR-FANS

I mean besides Broken and the short independent time where Trent release 2 albums the same year. Does he need at least 4 years of meditation to release a new album? Pearl Jam made his best albums every two years. Trent seems to make the anxiety game of tool-fans like "I don't make any notification an 1 day SURPRISE I HAVE A NEW ALBUM COMING OUT". I may sound like Meathead but yeah, he's like in his 50's and a lot of musicians had made the double of albums that he actually made. Don't blame the drugs-related period. Don't blame the asshole of John Malm. It's that actually a problem for him to sit and write an album in a period of 4 month and then realising it? It's not that difficult

Nevermind I have to return to my books.....

Trent if you are reading this threat and you still have conflicts with your faith, can I suggest you to go to the Tibet and ask for the Dalai Lama? he may have the answers you are looking for.

Please read this post out in front of Trent face to face. You won't have a face left too long after.

Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Irony requires hyperbole.

And no, hyperboles aren't for eating hypersoup.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Please read this post out in front of Trent face to face. You won't have a face left too long after.

Yes. Notice the fire in Trent’s eyes!

And now, notice the goneness of faces that Trent takes aim at!

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)

Why are you making threats?

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Because he is ANGRYYYY!

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Note: at no point did they apologise for the racism, or claim that they weren't being racist