Thread: MST3K- "Push the button, Frank!"

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by neorev View Post
    Only saw the first episode with Reptilicus and me and my girl were literally crying from laughter. It was so good! It did give me a little chill when the theme song kicked in. Like, "wow, this is really happening right now."

Netflix stopped with stars here and now I just have a thumbs up or thumbs down. I only really watch Netflix through my TV app, so I dunno if there's different scoring elsewhere.
    on the app on appletv it still has stars, and right now the rating is at 2.5, which is ridiculous.

everyone i've been talking to is loving the new season so i think they definitely brought the show back and it kept its soul.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    on the app on appletv it still has stars, and right now the rating is at 2.5, which is ridiculous.

everyone i've been talking to is loving the new season so i think they definitely brought the show back and it kept its soul.
    Yeah, my girl was on the fence with the show coming back and thought it might not live up to the hype. But she said she was happily proven wrong with the first episode. I think it's perfect!