Thread: Conspiracy Theories

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    734 Post(s)
    Ok, so. I don't think there's any doubt that the ENTIRE Epstein affair was conspiratorial: the only question is who was involved and to what degree.
    One thing we know very little about is how the financial strings were pulled.

WELL. Here is a News. The U.S.Virgin Islands filed a lawsuit against FUCKING JPMORGAN, saying they "knowingly, negligently and unlawfully provided and pulled the levers through which recruiters and victims were paid, and was indispensable to the operation and concealment of the Epstein trafficking enterprise."
    And they say they have the fucking reciepts. (Per NPR)

What's fucking even CRAZIER, is that, days later, the Attorney General who filed the suit, was relieved of her duties...FOR FILING THE SUIT.
    This was openly admitted. (Per Yahoo News; probably via AP or Reuters: I'm to tired to check, but we aren't talking InfoWars "reporting," here.)

This is the same person who filed the 2020 suit against Epstein's estate seeking forfeiture of $86 million in Virgin Islands Economic Development funds, which were, ahem, "allegedly" used to fund crimes. (I WANNA say that one was settled out of court)?

I mean, make of this what you will. It sounds to me like SOMEBODY'S got the gvmt of the Virgin Islands on lock, and wishes for this brave woman to shut up.
    Denise George is her name, and fuck sake...i.honestly worry for her safety at this point.

Edit: kind of stunned that this one didn't get any engagement.

At least @DiagnoseMeHarder is paying attention
    Last edited by elevenism; 04-21-2023 at 11:26 AM.