Page 74 of 131 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 124 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,220 of 3921

Thread: Shitty Music. (The Nickelback Thread)

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Another shit heel to add to this thread pile. I remember this garbage being super popular during my senior year of high school. Ugh.

"I love college, I love drinking, I love women, I love college."

Great chorus line, fuckwad.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Oh, I remember that. I fucking hated that video and that song. Didn't Shia LaBeouf direct this? What an ass-tard.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Last edited by Your Name Here; 07-25-2016 at 02:12 PM.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Last edited by Your Name Here; 07-25-2016 at 02:12 PM.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    ^^^^^ You just stated the many reasons why I hate a lot of those bands and why I think rock music is in the fuckin' toilet. Bon Jovi I don't hate but you're spot-on about Jon Bon Jovi. He does come off as very entitled and wants to make his band seem all things to all people. They make a country record and then pop record. I liked them when they were just a glam band despite the fact that any single from Slippery When Wet is overplayed to death where if I'm listening to the radio and any song from that record is played. I have to change the channel (I don't have satellite radio mind you).

I don't hate Hootie or Dave Matthews as they've got good songs but I'm just into them. Everything else... yeah, they are among the lowest form of trash in the world. The same kind of trashy bullshit of the lowest common denominator. It's amazing that I'm alive at this point. To me, the likes of John Mayer, Nickelturd, Crud, 3 Dull Dudes, Train, Moron 5, and Kid Cocksucker belong in the same circle of shit that consists of people like Justin Bieber, Nancy Grace, Perez Hilton, Geraldo Rivera, the Kartrashians, Donald Trump, Paris Hilton, the duo of Friedberg and Seltzer who makes those awful spoof movies, and Michael Bay as the most inhumane group of individuals who have done nothing but make us look dumber and call us peasants because they think they're better than all of us.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Last edited by Your Name Here; 07-25-2016 at 02:11 PM.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I think some of the hatred for Metallica and U2 is how they present themselves sometimes as it's one the reasons why I've kinda been turned off by them unless they make music that I can give a shit about. Yet, some of what people say about why they're hated is just beyond stupid. Metallica did go mainstream in the 90s and nearly ruined themselves with the Napster thing. Yet, they won me over with Death Magnetic which I like a lot. U2's albums in recent years I'll admit haven't done it for me but I did see the HBO show in Paris and they are still a live band that can really put on a damn good show.

I wanted to put Coldplay in that list but they do have a few good songs though I don't think they're as important as many claim to be as I also think Chris Martin is a fuckin' wanker.

Besides, at least they're not as insufferable as the morons in Moron 5. And if one was to ask who would I sleep with. Chris Martin or Adam Levine? Chris Martin.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Last edited by Your Name Here; 07-25-2016 at 02:11 PM.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Your Name Here View Post
    Huh? who would you sleep with? to quote a Two And Half Men line "Better I should light myself on fire and run through a meth lab"
    Now that is a better answer. Thank you. There was a local used record store that I hung out at. If there was one place I ever wanted to work, it was in that store. Yet, I was a regular customer of theirs and it was a place I loved to hang out. I closed 10 years ago and I'm still bummed out about it. I listen to radio only because I don't have a CD to listen to and I've ran out of CD-Rs. I only listen to classic rock and whatever station that plays an old pop song I like but usually I get really bored. I have no interest in today's music as I could care less who is on top of the charts unless it's someone that I care about.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Last edited by Your Name Here; 07-25-2016 at 02:10 PM.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    to this day, I still get Mac Miller and MGK confused with Asher Roth.

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    I guess this belongs here: http://gawker.com/smash-mouth-fans-speak-out-1782102467
    (I do like Walking on the Sun)

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)

who told you to reunite, and who told you to keep making garbage rappy nu-metal from 1999? Die in a ditch.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Stuck Mojo.... ugh.... I didn't like those asswipes back in high school. In fact as I recall, I don't think anyone I hung out with during the 90s even heard nor cared about them. At our rival school in Osborne, there were guys that loved that bullshit along with the Phunk Junkeez. Yeah, rap-metal was shit.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    "1 2 3 4 burn this mother fucker to the floor" Ok, cliche, but it rhymes. "5 6 7 8 light it up burn it hey" yep, go fuck yourself.

Also, the low "NNNNOOOOO" scream during the chorus made me laugh so much.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    New Ghostbusters theme is out and well, judge for yourself.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RhettButler View Post
    New Ghostbusters theme is out and well, judge for yourself.

Yeah, this is fucking garbage. I'm actually pretty disgusted with the ratio of likes to dislikes on it.

The overall internet backlash on this film leading up to its release I find interesting though, and I'm eager to see how it does opening weekend. Basically, will the general public tell hollywood that we're not going to support these shitty remakes, or will we continue to be fund mediocre films with little to no creativity?

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by perceptionnexus View Post
    Yeah, this is fucking garbage. I'm actually pretty disgusted with the ratio of likes to dislikes on it.

The overall internet backlash on this film leading up to its release I find interesting though, and I'm eager to see how it does opening weekend. Basically, will the general public tell hollywood that we're not going to support these shitty remakes, or will we continue to be fund mediocre films with little to no creativity?
    I actually am looking forward to the new movie. I'm not expecting it to be nearly as good as the original, but it could potentially be a fun movie. This song, however, is just awful. Fall Out Boy are terrible, always have been. That 00's emo shit was always super lame, imho.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    I actually am looking forward to the new movie. I'm not expecting it to be nearly as good as the original, but it could potentially be a fun movie. This song, however, is just awful. Fall Out Boy are terrible, always have been. That 00's emo shit was always super lame, imho.
    Yeah, for sure, fucking hate fall out boy. Back in the day though, I really dug the Vagrant Records roster from like 1999-2001, but then turned away from it completely around the time Dashboard Confessional blew up.

Regarding GB, I wonder if it would have been more well received if they would have tried to change the tone of the film, maybe a more serious, R-rated, dark humor style? I personally would have found that more appealing, but the big studios don't seem to like taking those kinds of chances on things these days.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    I'm sure the Fall Out Boy fans flooded to youtube to upvote it. Because fans have to like everything the band does or else they get kicked out?

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Yeah, for sure, fucking hate fall out boy. Back in the day though, I really dug the Vagrant Records roster from like 1999-2001, but then turned away from it completely around the time Dashboard Confessional blew up.

Regarding GB, I wonder if it would have been more well received if they would have tried to change the tone of the film, maybe a more serious, R-rated, dark humor style? I personally would have found that more appealing, but the big studios don't seem to like taking those kinds of chances on things these days.
    An R rating would have cut out a huge demographic.

On another note, don't really care for Chevelle. Don't hate them, I just find them to be very generic. Seeing them this summer as they are touring with Bush. Saw them a few years ago....with Bush...

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Edit: The downvotes are closing in on GB "theme"

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    An R rating would have cut out a huge demographic.

On another note, don't really care for Chevelle. Don't hate them, I just find them to be very generic. Seeing them this summer as they are touring with Bush. Saw them a few years ago....with Bush...
    Yeah. I think the biggest problem with Chevelle is that they've never really branched out or have done anything but sound like Chevelle. They're talented guys and have all the tools, but fuck, do SOMETHING different, an electronic album, an album of ballads, just something! Everything they've released in the last 6 or 7 years i pretty much just use as background workout music, can hardly tell one song from the next.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Listening to some music while cooking I had the random thought of, what ever happened to Powerman 5000.
    I decided to check them out after I was done cooking.
    Shortly after I looked them up I found out they released an album in 2014 called Builders of the Future.

I checked out the first three songs which includes the single of their latest release on YouTube and thought, wow this is really horrible and extremely disappointing. I couldn't stomach anymore of it and had to stop listening.
    I know that Spider has always used cheesy lyrics in his songs but, goddamn has he sunk to a new low with the garbage he sings on the latest album. His lyrics makes Katy Perry sound like a musical genius even with all her cliché driven lyrics.
    I now finally understand why Rob distances himself from his brother.

The first 4 Powerman 5000 albums will always be a guilty pleasure of mine but it just sucks seeing how shitty they have gotten over the years.

For those curious to find out what I'm talking about here is the single to Builders of the Future:

Also what’s with many bands now doing a lyric music video?
    Is it because its a low budget option to push out their music or, do they think that their listeners can't understand what they are singing and turn the video into some stupid sing along?
    Last edited by ziltoid; 06-27-2016 at 07:12 PM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Yeah everything since Transform has been awful

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    I, uhhhhh.... Did not know such a thing existed. This is like multiplying and then cubing shitty music, then multiplying it again x1000:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1989_(Ryan_Adams_album)

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    First 4??? I thought they had like, one, and then one that got cancelled.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazy View Post
    I, uhhhhh.... Did not know such a thing existed. This is like multiplying and then cubing shitty music, then multiplying it again x1000:

I actually like that album quite a bit...

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazy View Post

i personally don't really like ryan adams (though my bandmates all LOVE him) and i don't really care for taylor swift (though i will admit some of her songs are catchy and at least mildly enjoyable) so i haven't heard it, but i have heard SO MANY people raving about it.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    I like No Doubt, but Gwen's solo material? Eh.