Thread: 2014.08.24 - Mountain View, CA @ Shoreline Amphitheater

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    This show was spot on and 10x better than the San Diego show. Like everyone was saying in SD thread, there were just too many Bro's there and the crowd was kinda meh. San Fran on the other hand was awesome! I didn't record last night as it was my final show with my best friend and I wanted to enjoy the evening as much as possible (drink and such. Sorry for my first two posts) but we ended up sitting next to a guy named John who taped both sets. I got his email address so I'll try and get that recording from him in the next few days!

Highlight of the night was sneaking Ele (i forgot her ETS name) and her bf down from the lawn to 12th row Orch so they both could enjoy NIN's set from a killer spot. Tomorrow I head back home and get ready for the final date in Seattle!

Here is one of the few videos I shot last night......I absolutely love Eraser live.....

Last edited by NotoriousTIMP; 08-25-2014 at 11:46 AM.

Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NotoriousTIMP View Post
    12th row Orch ... killer spot.
    Can you please share how the hell you got these seats? I jumped on tickets the moment they opened up and could only find seats 10 rows up from the grass.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalChaos View Post
    Can you please share how the hell you got these seats? I jumped on tickets the moment they opened up and could only find seats 10 rows up from the grass.
    I'm curious too... to me it seems like these seats never really hit the general market but somehow stubhub has them....