Just got back from the show... This was a packed show.

I have seen NIN everytime they have come to the West Coast since 2005. I saw their performance at Outside Lands last year, and even though this show was very similar to the festival show (production wise), there were quite a few surprises in there for me to enjoy it. Sadly this one will be one of the last shows for a long time. NIN took the stage at 9:50 PM sharp.

Trent didnt talk much, said the usual thanks and that this is the last tour in the foreseeable future (haven't we heard that before now?).

Setlist:

Copy of A
Sanctified
Came Back Haunted
March of the Pigs
Piggy
Terrible Lie
Closer
Gave Up
Disappointed
Find My Way
The Great Destroyer
Eraser
Wish
The Hand That Feeds
Head Like a Hole

Encore:
Hurt

There were no sound issues during the show and I thought the band sounded very tight. I really enjoyed the production part of it. Soundgarden was a good tour partner, they complement the NIN show very well (laid back straight rock vs Intense Sound Light Visual Feast). Gotta give credit to the crew, they are flawless when it comes to executing a complex show such as NIN. Took a friend with me who likes NIN, but this was his first time seeing them live. He could not stop talking about the experience afterwards.

Kudos to Chris Cornell for being able to hit those high notes 20 years later... they were some really high ones there!