Thread: NIN Soundgarden Tour Merchandise thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Does Soundgarden and NIN both have posters? I've got a bunch of NIN posters and wouldn't mind a SG one for this tour...a NIN one as well, of course. Hopefully someone posts some photos of the merch tables after tonight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by arewhyehen View Post
    Does Soundgarden and NIN both have posters? I've got a bunch of NIN posters and wouldn't mind a SG one for this tour...a NIN one as well, of course. Hopefully someone posts some photos of the merch tables after tonight.
    I'm pretty sure Soundgarden does specific city poster. They usually do. NIN has been doing the generic all city poster for the last couple of tours.
    Anyone happen to have pictures of Soundgarden's merch or see a poster or posters? I want a NIN and Soundgarden poster.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mel_zombie View Post
    I'm pretty sure Soundgarden does specific city poster. They usually do. NIN has been doing the generic all city poster for the last couple of tours.
    Anyone happen to have pictures of Soundgarden's merch or see a poster or posters? I want a NIN and Soundgarden poster.
    Yeah I'm hoping for both as well. It's been awhile since I've seen soundgarden live and I didn't get a poster last time. They do have some decent designs though.

As as far as NINs posters, last tour they had the poster with the dates and then another blue poster that was all similar to their album artwork for the vinyl at their Toronto show and then a red poster for their Detroit show similar to one of their variant cover artworks. I ended up with three different posters from that tour. I wonder if it's similar for this tour?