Okay KILLER. I can share my other epic nailfail. i didnt want to do two in a row.

Okay...May 23, 2000...my little brother's last day of his senior year.
And who should be playing at the fabled Coca Cola Starplex but NIN, with A Perfect Circle!

Everyone was drinking before the show, but as my brother had to drive us there, i chose to wait until the parking lot out of respect. This was the first (and last) time i drank before or during a show outside of a bar.
My brother Aztec had a bottle of jose quervo, a pint. We drank that motherfucker FAST, but i drank the most of it...my alcoholism was just starting, unbeknownst to me.

We went into the show where we had lawn seats, but a pair of us had seat-seats, and we did the old bring the whole crew down one at a time thing to get to about the fifth row. A Perfect Circle was AMAZING. During the set, all my friends had gone back to the lawn and i didn't realize it.

I was already drunk as FUCK, when i ran into good old Kasper, who had smuggled a couple of water bottles full of whiskey into the show. Well, i chugged that shit too...he didn't know how much i had already drank.
It was HOT and i hadn't eaten.

Well, NIN came out and launched into Terrible Lie, and i stood up on my seat...and then i fell down. I was hurt pretty bad, but it was the booze that was really fucking me. After Terrible Lie, all i remember is laying on the ground...for the whole show. I KIND OF heard the songs at least, but pretty quick i was throwing up all over the place and it became an introspective nightmare. I had alcohol POISONING, i'm sure of it!

When the lights came on, people were like "he needs an ambulance!," but my stupid 20 year old ass didn't want THAT shit. So i stumbled outside the arena and found a nice grassy spot where i could lay down. People leaving the show were cheering at me and getting me to kind of look up and taking pictures with me...i really didn't care. i felt SO bad physically.

Aztech found me two hours after the show had ended, on the entire wrong side of the arena.

Can i facepalm my own post?
I try to laugh about it now, but isn't it funny how...yeah, i guess it's KINDA funny 14 years later. but i can still remember throwing up tequila and cheep whiskey on my hands and knees on the concrete while Even Deeper was being played.