Page 12 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Indecision 2012

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Seaward View Post
    So, Rick Santorum (santorum (san-TOR-um) n. 1. The frothy mixture of lube and fecal matter that is sometimes the by-product of anal sex.) has created a movement on his website to earn money. It's called 'Conservatives Unite Moneybomb'. That's right. CUM.

https://www.ricksantorum.com/unite/
    AHAHAHAHA!!! That's like when the Reform Party of Canada changed their name to the Canadian Reform Alliance Party! Seriously, they didn't notice for like a week.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Elke View Post
    Those debates are like Comedy Central on crack. Seriously. It's hilarious, and at the same time some of it scares me shitless. The reaction of the crowd when Gingrich went all self righteous indignation over being asked about his second wife - WHAT? And they say hypocrisy is a catholic virtue...
    Newt converted to Catholicism so there ya go.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Yeah, and the wife is a prime example But the crowd! Surely they can't all be catholics?! Where have they been hiding all these years?

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Elke View Post
    Yeah, and the wife is a prime example But the crowd! Surely they can't all be catholics?! Where have they been hiding all these years?
    I can't bear to watch any of these "debates" (which, technically, they ain't). They're just bad community theater with a high school audience. Benny Hill reruns are smarter.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Is it true Gingrich seriously wants to build a colony on the Moon?

LOOK AT YOUR LIFE, LOOK AT YOUR CHOICES AMERICA.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I seriously want a moon base, but I don't seriously believe Gingrich knows what he's talking about, nor that he has the balls to pursue such a course.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    i thought this was a very nifty thing he decided to do, interview on the internet.

I really wish people asked a few questions about the nasty NDAA bill.
    Last edited by halloween; 01-30-2012 at 09:58 PM.

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvus T. Cosmonaut View Post
    I seriously want a moon base, but I don't seriously believe Gingrich knows what he's talking about, nor that he has the balls to pursue such a course.
    I want a moon base too, but only on the condition Gingrich is sent there to man it.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I would prefer to staff our moon base with competent men. Gingrich can be our recon man sent to Titan.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Or to the surface of the sun in a cardboard spaceship...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Every time someone says something about Newt and the Moon, I can only think of this:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by halloween View Post
    i really wish people asked a few questions about the nasty ndaa bill.
    hahahahaha

Edit: I laugh cause it's a government issue interview. I don't care how regular the people on the screen look.(They were actually all upper-middle class yuppies) It was all under control.
    Last edited by PooPooMeowChow; 02-07-2012 at 11:58 PM.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/0...all?via=blog_1

Usually this guy annoys me this condescending tone. This story in particular topic just writes itself.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
    Heh, very nice. 2012 is going to be a very very interesting political year.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by halloween View Post
    Heh, very nice. 2012 is going to be a very very interesting political year.
    haha yeah if this is any indication.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Really...?

(ten charactersssss)

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Ron Paul Highlights 2/22/2012 debate

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    President Obama sings "Sweet Home Chicago." Kinda.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    I so hope Santorum beats Romney in his home state, and goes on to win the Republican nomination. Alienating women, moderates, gays, and middle aged white men who aren't psychopaths on a much broader scale can help him become the shining example of how distasteful Christ's disciples are when filled with prejudice and hate. Plus, there's gotta be some freaky sex scandal in him somewhere. Everyone knows there's a direct correlation between homophobia and fucking dead animals in airport bathroom stalls (or something). I'll take Newt "Moon Colony" Gingrich as a second choice. Basically, anyone more interesting than Romney, please (even though he's most likely to take it).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mfte View Post
    Ron Paul Highlights 2/22/2012 debate
    Paul made Santorum look like a fool. fucking owned it.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Magtig View Post
    I so hope Santorum beats Romney in his home state, and goes on to win the Republican nomination. Alienating women, moderates, gays, and middle aged white men who aren't psychopaths on a much broader scale can help him become the shining example of how distasteful Christ's disciples are when filled with prejudice and hate. Plus, there's gotta be some freaky sex scandal in him somewhere. Everyone knows there's a direct correlation between homophobia and fucking dead animals in airport bathroom stalls (or something). I'll take Newt "Moon Colony" Gingrich as a second choice. Basically, anyone more interesting than Romney, please (even though he's most likely to take it).
    Columnist Neil Steinberg of the Chicago Sun-Times did this column last Wednesday about Santorum:
    http://www.suntimes.com/news/steinbe...-santorum.html

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    I watched the video and could not believe it at all.
    http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/02/2...-go-to-college

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Yeah, this morning he told George Stephanapolous that he thought that American colleges and universities are nothing more than Liberal indoctrinations for young impressionable minds, evil hellholes of Satan where all morals are untaught and conservatives and people of morals are abused until they conform.

Oh, and he thinks that JFK and Obama declaring that there is a separation of church and state is totally wrong, because our founding fathers clearly intended that our religious beliefs directly influence how this country is operated and those two dudes clearly didn't get it.

Wait, really, see this:

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics...t-to-throw-up/

Santorum is SO fucking stupid and creepy religious, I now HATE EVERYBODY IN PENNSYLVANIA. Seriously, PA, how the FUCK did you manage to elect this fucking creepy Jerry Falwell meets JPII?
    Last edited by allegro; 02-26-2012 at 06:30 PM.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    What's funny is, when Kennedy was running for president, his faith was considered a potential liability. People questioned whether he would have a higher allegiance to the Vatican than the U.S. Constitution. Now we have Santorum who seemingly appears to be following such an allegiance.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by orestes View Post
    what's funny is, when kennedy was running for president, his faith was considered a potential liability. People questioned whether he would have a higher allegiance to the vatican than the u.s. Constitution. Now we have santorum who seemingly appears to be following such an allegiance.
    bingo!!!!!!!!

edit: here's the JFK speech that made Santorum "want to throw up":

Last edited by allegro; 02-26-2012 at 07:33 PM.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    The candidates have moved so far to the right for this primary election it's getting ridiculous even for them. They're going to have to turn back the dial to appeal to moderates if they want to get elected in the general, but I'm thinking they may have gone too far already. I can't wait for the debates this fall when they air some of these clips and he (whoever that is) has to say it to Obama's face. You can really only run on these social wedge issues when the economy is fine and people can afford to worry about that shit, and it doesn't look like we're returning to that golden era anytime soon, and I think it's finally going to backfire on them. You already saw Virginia table their ultrasound bill, which seems to be a sign they're rethinking the 19th century rhetoric.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    I wanted to punch Santorum in the face this morning when he said this to Stephanoupolous:

http://m.mefeedia.com/news/48640971

WHAT THE FUCK?!?!!?

Mentioned
    253 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
    here's the JFK speech that made Santorum "want to throw up":
    I did a double-take reading the uploader's description... Jesuit conspiracy, eh? Never heard that one before. Also off topic, watching that clip made me feel embarrassed yet again that Ontario still has publicly-funded Catholic school boards. Some day, I feel we will raze those schools to the ground and do something more constructive with the space.
    Last edited by botley; 02-26-2012 at 09:12 PM.