Page 99 of 99 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99
Results 2,941 to 2,944 of 2944

Thread: NIN with Soundgarden - summer 2014 amphitheatre NA tour

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gladcarrot View Post
    LOL!

The general tour thread doesn't seem to be shut down now.
    Haha it's still locked due to admin butthurt.

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tony.parente View Post
    Haha it's still locked due to admin butthurt.
    To be fair almost any goddamn time I or anyone else would attempt to discuss the tour without repeating the same old complaints, someone would always come in and (pearl) jam their repeated, shitty attitudes and views on unrelated things and general views on Trent as a person that involved the kind of statements that are just not worth anyone's time of day and honestly just downright disgusting and horrible to say about another human being.

Calling it "toxic" was pretty fuckin' accurate, especially since the last time anyone tried to bring something up about the tour, it just got followed by a whole lot of complaining yet again and irritated responses to old bullshit.

OT before this post ends up turning into exactly what I'm ranting about:

I am really happy they're doing show-specific posters and am excited at seeing the variety of art by the end of the tour, the current poster looks nothing like the black light one and it's very cool to see local artists getting work/promotion through that sort of forum. As much as I like Russel Mills' work and Rob Sheridan's work, it's a nice breath of fresh air from the norm and helps this tour feel less like it belongs to one band.

Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tony.parente View Post

"Ain't my skirt purdy?"

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Please continue a civil discussion in Part 2.