Thread: Batman: Arkham City

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    All of the preorder skins DLC just went up in a download pack today. An added bonus in the pack is a Batman: Year One skin as well. Pretty awesome.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I would like to get the different skins for this game. I think this has to be my 2nd favorite game of 2011. With Skyrim and Deus Ex: Human Revolution tied with 1st. I was so happy to play this, the day it came out. I stayed up all night and finished the main story. I really felt bittersweet towards the end though. Been a big Batman fan ever since I was a kid when I saw Burton's Batman in 94'. The story presented in this game is on of the best Batman stories I know of. I highly recommend it. Play the 1st though. I think my favorite character in this game besides Batman and Joker has to be Mr. Freeze. I was so happy to see him in Arkham City. I was happy to help him too. I need to play as Catwoman more though. I liked her moves but I think it could have worked great with just Batman on his own.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lt. Randazzo View Post
    All of the preorder skins DLC just went up in a download pack today. An added bonus in the pack is a Batman: Year One skin as well. Pretty awesome.
    How much is it?

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    How much is it?
    400 MS Points, so $5. I assume it's the same price for PSN.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lt. Randazzo View Post
    400 MS Points, so $5. I assume it's the same price for PSN.
    Might have to get it sometime. Love to play as 1970's Batman or Batman Beyond.