Thread: Random Celebrity Headlines

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    253 Post(s)
    Ugh. That's the worst. Even if they didn't want to go with Daydream Believer, there are so many awesome songs he sung to choose from: I Wanna Be Free, Look Out Here Comes Tomorrow, A Little Bit You A Little Bit Me, Forget That Girl, She Hangs Out, Cuddly Toy, Star Collector, Valleri, Someday Man...

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by botley View Post
    there are so many awesome songs he sung to choose from: I Wanna Be Free, Look Out Here Comes Tomorrow, A Little Bit You A Little Bit Me, Forget That Girl, She Hangs Out, Cuddly Toy, Star Collector, Valleri, Someday Man...
    G was channel-surfing just a few nights ago and I looked up from reading a book and said, "wtf, the MONKEES are on?" and we watched the episode that had Rip Taylor in it and I said to G, "You know, back when we were kids, we thought this show was hilariously funny, but now it's just kinda stupid" but then they did the part of the show where the did a song and they did Cuddly Toy. The lyrics are bizarre. Davy Jones was really short. And he always danced like in this video.

Last edited by allegro; 03-01-2012 at 02:31 PM.