Quote Originally Posted by Callahan View Post
Damn, I am tired today! Still settling down from the NIN packed week. I know a lot of people are complaining about the lack of light show during this one, but for me, this was actually my favorite show of the 4 I've seen from this tour. Energy was awesome, set-list was fantastic, great people to be against the rail with, and I finally got to meet some fellow ETS members!

@Sandy Phimester, Check out the pictures on this Calgary Sun article, they happened to catch us against the rail.

@thelastdisciple, good to finally meet you, even though the chat was brief!

Aussie Amy, enjoy the rest of your North American trip! hold onto those mittens and toque as a token of your brief Canadian visit.

France Mary, I am insanely jealous of how many shows you have been able to see, I may have to emulate you for future tours.
Awesome! A bit of a long drive home last night, so tired, but it was fantastic!

I only saw them in Edmonton and Calgary on this tour, but out of my 9 NIN shows this was up near the top for me, personally. It was a very good vibe, got some neat songs and I really liked it. And yes, very cool to meet some ETS people and get to be right up front at the rail in the centre..... killer!