Thought this show was great, as last night was. I agree the crowd had some douches both nights but luckily nothing happened to me or near me that bothered me too much. I was so happy they played I Would For You since it might be my favorite HM track and hasn't gotten much love live.. but they must have worked on it or something because it sounded amazing, way better than the one YouTube clip I saw from earlier in the tour. Felt the same way about All The Love in the World last night, soo good. I liked that they switched around a bunch of stuff from night 1, interesting to see All Time Low opening and Copy of A a few songs in although I'm glad they played it both nights since it's great live and I love the light effects. I also never complain about getting what might be my all time favorite song/s The Frail & The Wretched so that was nice twice (see what I did there?). Well long story short these 2 shows at The Joint were my 17th & 18th NIN shows respectively, they were both great for many reasons, and I'll always remember them.. they will have their special places in my NIN tour memories.