Page 146 of 156 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 144 145 146 147 148 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,380 of 4661

Thread: Random General Headlines

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    I REALLY don't understand what happened to the dude.
    When you get paid a shitload of money to perform and you don't give a damn about integrity or the truth, you perform.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    And why, WHY does he always have that "stunned muppet in shock" look
    Lol

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BRoswell View Post
    When you get paid a shitload of money to perform and you don't give a damn about integrity or the truth, you perform.
    The thing is, he already HAD money. He bragged about not needing to work because of how "extraordinarily loaded" his parents were, and called his previous cable news gigs "a phase."

So it could be about greed, but I also wonder if it's about power. He's pretty much the leader of the GOP's propaganda machine now.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
    Lol
    Don't insult Curly Howard like this!

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    thought about the cops thread but then none of these even made it to that stage.

so many things in that thread all related to a certain singing canary. weird.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Russia take down REvil hacking group at US request

https://www.reuters.com/technology/r...rt-2022-01-14/

Ukraine is hacked, probably by Russia.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ussian-hackers

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Wilco's Sky Blue Sky festival in Cancun has been a total cluster. The promoter has refused to postpone or cancel it & says they don't have money for refunds. On top of this, some fans were in a horrible car wreck on the way to the hotel from the airport. They were in a taxi van. I've been on that road. Story below, along with a go fund me link for a few of the fans who were heart. 1 person in the van was killed. Prayers up for the survivors.

www.riviera-maya-news.com/one-killed-6-injured-in-highway-accident-outside-cancun/2022.html?cn-reloaded=1&fbclid=IwAR1GSjFPsECe_FTlMwn5G6jtr3xZSl 0veldoZ7Wf5a-89bKVGx51w3uV-I0&cn-reloaded=1

www.gofundme.com/f/help-rob-and-crystal-janes-recover?utm_campaign=p_cp+share-sheet&utm_medium=copy_link_all&utm_source=customer

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

damn shame.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post

damn shame.
    Only THOMAS dissented. Ginny told him to LOL.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Mark Cuban started a low-cost prescription drug dispensary.

Here’s a link:

https://costplusdrugs.com/

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Donald Trump Blasts Jan. 6 Panel After Ivanka Request: 'They'll Go After Children'

Is Ivanka a child after all these years of her being an adult?

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Donald Trump Blasts Jan. 6 Panel After Ivanka Request: 'They'll Go After Children'

Is Ivanka a child after all these years of her being an adult?
    Is Hunter Biden? Ashley Biden?

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Did you guys see the bit where Hannity, on 1-7, sent instructions to the fucking WH PRESS SEC, McEnany?

He sent instructions on how to handle Trump, with numbers for each commandment, including things like 1.No more talk of a stolen election.
    3, I believe, was something about keeping trump clear of "crazy people."

And she was on board!

I like to think of how Ari Fleischer would have responded to some shit like that.
    (the president says fuck you, and no, we aren't answering questions.)

Do you guys remember the part where this country had some degree of integrity and efficiency?

Ah, dear sweet 2015.
    Last edited by elevenism; 01-24-2022 at 02:44 AM.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    RE the crypto 'fallout' this weekend:

Last edited by allegate; 01-26-2022 at 11:00 AM.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Damn. That lady does not fuck around! Even Allah would say "Chiiiiiiillllll".
    I wonder where her kids are now.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

It would be way funnier to see how stupid they are if they weren't currently winning because the Dems can't get their ducks in a row for longer than five minutes.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Oh. Well, SHIT.
    Check and mate.

I've not watched enough Joe Rogan to know that he said, ahem, you know.

I guess he's said it about 20 times on his podcasts, and someone compiled all of it, back to back, speed round style. He's fucked now.
    And I am dissapoint.

Last edited by elevenism; 02-06-2022 at 08:13 AM.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    I’m real tired of comedians I actually like that are currently acting like they are the police union and can do no wrong instead of just saying something like, “Yeah, I am friends with him and I don’t know why he’s pushing nonsense he used to get mad at Eddie Bravo for talking about on his show. We don’t talk about that shit.”
    Last edited by Swykk; 02-06-2022 at 12:03 PM.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swykk View Post
    I’m real tired of comedians I actually like that are currently acting like comedians are the police union and can do no wrong instead of just saying something like, “Yeah, I am friends with him and I don’t know why he’s pushing nonsense he used to get mad at Eddie Bravo for talking about on his show. We don’t talk about that shit.”
    This is some whole other shit.

This is a compilation of him saying the n-word, hard R, on his podcast, like 20 times.

As I've stated, I enjoy the occasional Joe Rogan interview, but I've never heard him say THAT.
    What in the holy hell made him think it was alright to use that word on a MASSIVE PODCAST?
    The only time i, for instance, would say that word is while mocking or quoting a racist, and that's in my room, talking to my wife, and it's RARE. But I do NOT think that's what THIS is, or he'd have SAID that in the apology.

Google Joe Rogan right now: the autocomplete is "Joe Rogan N word" and "Joe Rogan N Word Compilation."
    This is BAD. This changes everything, and it's pretty much indefensible.

I doubt his black guests realized he was saying that word in other interviews.
    Last edited by elevenism; 02-06-2022 at 11:41 AM.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Unfortunately, it's an issue with some other comedians as well. They think because they're talking about the word that it should be okay to use. It's the same with a certain f-word used to denigrate LGBTQ+ people. The thought process is "Well, I'm not actually SAYING it like I mean it, therefore you can't get mad at me about it". And yet, they seem to relish the idea of being able to use those words as much as possible. It's like when you're a kid and you hear the word "fuck" for the first time. Suddenly it works its way into your vocabulary, and you can't stop using it, especially around people who are okay with it.

One thing that really annoys me is when people say "I have a [fill in the blank] friend, and they're okay with it, so what's the problem?", as if one person speaks for an entire community. THEY may be okay with it, but that doesn't mean that everyone is going to be, so you shouldn't act shocked when people have an issue with it.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    @BRoswell I doubt he'd say that shit in front of Mike Tyson, or Snoop, or Neil Degrasse, or Dr. Cornel West, or RZA.

Edit: also, unfortunately, I saw what you meant about him "playing his role" or whatever: in one of his most recent YouTube clips, he was yammering about how amazing "freedom" is.

And as we speak, people are pulling up all the dirt they can find on the man.
    The Rock just withdrew his support.

Damn. You can actually watch this happening in real time.
    Last edited by elevenism; 02-06-2022 at 12:33 PM.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Ah, all those times I've used racial slurs "out of context..."

Ironically, people are doing their own research, and it's fucking him.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    McConnell rebukes RNC, calls Jan. 6 'violent insurrection'
    WASHINGTON (AP) — Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell is criticizing the Republican National Committee for censuring two House GOP lawmakers investigating the “violent insurrection” on Jan. 6, 2021, saying it’s not the party’s job to police the views of lawmakers.

As former President Donald Trump has downplayed the attack by his supporters last year — the worst attack against the Capitol in two centuries — the RNC last week took a voice vote to approve censuring Reps. Liz Cheney of Wyoming and Adam Kinzinger of Illinois at the party’s winter meeting in Salt Lake City. The two Republicans sit on a Democrat-led House committee that is aggressively investigating the siege and has subpoenaed many in the former president’s inner circle.

The RNC resolution censuring Cheney and Kinzinger accused the House panel of leading a “persecution of ordinary citizens engaged in legitimate political discourse” – words that drew outrage from Democrats and firm pushback from several GOP senators. The rioters who broke into the Capitol through windows and doors brutally beat law enforcement officers and interrupted the certification of President Joe Biden’s victory over Trump.
    Broken clocks and all that but wow, this is a different move by him.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    All baptisms performed by Phoenix priest invalid because he changed one word

Those who believe they or their children were baptized by Arango can fill out a form online to be properly baptized. Subsequent sacraments, including marriage, may need to be repeated by those who had invalid baptisms performed by Arango, according to the Diocese of Phoenix.
    I am pretty sure that God Herself knows that if the priests heart was in it then they are still valid, stupid men and their stupid rules won't make a difference.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    All baptisms performed by Phoenix priest invalid because he changed one word

I am pretty sure that God Herself knows that if the priests heart was in it then they are still valid, stupid men and their stupid rules won't make a difference.
    History repeats.

”Say… it’s an upside down, backwards braille Bible with half the pages missing. Would that count? When does all of this just break down to a bunch of bullshit that people made up? It’s make believe.”

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    First deadly shark attack in sixty something years down here.

Warning: graphic-ish video:

https://nypost.com/2022/02/16/swimme...rk-attack/amp/