Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
I forgot about that, I need to get out that NIN harddrive from the back of the closet .

They have a "lossless" version of that specific recording on dimeadozen.org also if I remember correctly (which apparently my memory is crap lately).

Here is the "Where Darkness Doubles, Where Light Pours In" rip, it has album art with it too; I'll work on finding the rest of the sessions in 320 unless someone else does first.

Mediafire
Quote Originally Posted by sheepdean View Post
The charity download WAS 320 (or was it 256?), I remember people saying how it sounded better, although tbh to me the quality difference wasn't great. My copy is on my old HD that is broken though, so can't help supply it I'm afraid.

Oh, and seed0 can help us (he didn't upload all of them though) http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/3495826/[2006]_Trent_Reznor_and_Peter_Murphy__Live_in_Atlanta_99 x
Thank you for the links. The whole radio sessions in 320kbps would be nice. I had them years ago too but somehow I haven't made any backups from these files (I'll be sure to make backups in the future).