Page 6 of 42 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Download Archive

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BenAkenobi View Post
    Error. Moreso, contents of CD is not in album order but in alphabetical, starts with Banged and blown through, ends with WTF!
    Thanks for clearing that up, I would have wasted a lot of time searching for something that doesn't exist!

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Ive been meaning to get this up forever...

Ive used the .wmv to make the video, but I have a .mp4 for personal use, if anybody is interested...

edit: i tried to link directly to the performance of Ruiner (starts at 59:00), but ets doesnt seem to want me to
    Last edited by SM Rollinger; 04-24-2013 at 11:57 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I hate to 'me too' but there only seems to be about 90% of Demo's Ghosts III-IV 5.1 available through the usual channels. Does anyone know where this can be found?
    Last edited by marklam; 05-14-2013 at 03:48 PM. Reason: context

Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    Hey e'rbody. My cd/dvd drive is broken, and through a series of fucked up circumstances, i've lost pretty much everything i own.
    So here's the deal....
    I would send someone a money order to burn some of this stuff for me.
    I especially want AVOTT, Closure and HTDA at coachella. I would be willing to pay for the discs, shipping, and your time.
    If anyone's interested, pm me

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    Hey e'rbody. My cd/dvd drive is broken, and through a series of fucked up circumstances, i've lost pretty much everything i own.
    So here's the deal....
    I would send someone a money order to burn some of this stuff for me.
    I especially want AVOTT, Closure and HTDA at coachella. I would be willing to pay for the discs, shipping, and your time.
    If anyone's interested, pm me
    You're lucky, all these are easily downloadable and widely seeded !

Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    ^^^^^^^^
    Oh, i know. And i'm thankful! It's just, you never know how much you need your fucking dvd/cd drive until it quits working!

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Is this a rare show? I found it going through some old archive DVDs from 2005, but don't see it listed on the NIN drive.

>Artist: Nine Inch Nails
    >Date: July 28, 1990
    >Location: Detroit, MI
    >Venue: St. Andrews
    >Source: Soundboard
    >Extraction: CD > WAV (Pro-Tools LE 6.9 extraction) > FLAC
    >
    >
    >01. Terrible Lie
    >02. Sin
    >03. Something I Can Never
    >04. Sanctified
    >05. That's What I Get
    >06. Suck
    >07. The Only Time
    >08. Get Down Make Love
    >09. Down In It
    >10. Head Like A Hole
    >
    >
    >Notes: I found the CD as a bootleg a few months ago. Really a collector's item for a true NIN fan. That's What I Get is a little hard to >come by, esp. in such quality. See jpg for an old-school look at NIN.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FULLMETAL View Post
    Is this a rare show? I found it going through some old archive DVDs from 2005, but don't see it listed on the NIN drive.

>Artist: Nine Inch Nails
    >Date: July 28, 1990
    >Location: Detroit, MI
    >Venue: St. Andrews
    >Source: Soundboard
    >Extraction: CD > WAV (Pro-Tools LE 6.9 extraction) > FLAC
    This is a common mislabel. It's actually the Dallas Video Bar show. I'd love it if we could nuke that mislabel out of circulation.

http://www.gladcarrot.com/common_mislabels.htm

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Alright then, I'll ask here - can someone repost the Downward Spiral-era fan made singles? I missed out on those.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Apologies if this has already been covered somewhere, but is there artwork for the Another Version Of The Truth Blu-ray sized for a Blu-ray case? The original packaging is great, but it's frustrating to have a tall DVD case among all my Blu-rays. Thanks!

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    anyone have the dvd for the 2000 Glastonbury festival show. I think only 3 or 4 songs were broadcast

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Option 30/Exotic Birds

Hoping anyone here has Option 30/Exotic Birds material? I've gone to several torrent sites, and they all redirect to pretty much the same torrent, which is hardly ever seeded.
    Thanks in advance!

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FULLMETAL View Post
    really loving the flyer. is there a source with more of 'em?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yes, I have Option 30's CD in FLAC. I'll post it if someone coughs up the Something Blue/So Far Away/Liar fan singles finally.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by la_mer_27 View Post
    Hoping anyone here has Option 30/Exotic Birds material? I've gone to several torrent sites, and they all redirect to pretty much the same torrent, which is hardly ever seeded.
    Thanks in advance!
    I'd be interested in these as well.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    I forgot about that, I need to get out that NIN harddrive from the back of the closet .

They have a "lossless" version of that specific recording on dimeadozen.org also if I remember correctly (which apparently my memory is crap lately).

Here is the "Where Darkness Doubles, Where Light Pours In" rip, it has album art with it too; I'll work on finding the rest of the sessions in 320 unless someone else does first.

Mediafire
    Does anyone have the FLAC files that used to be available through dimeadozen.org? I was just listening to these radio shows for the first time since 2006 and the quality decline between the first three that Trent posted and the last one that's only available recorded off the radio in 128kbps is very disheartening. I'd love to hear the final show in comparable quality to the others!

I don't have an account there and there doesn't seem to be any way to create one or I'd just do that.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBang View Post
    This is actually the shitty 128kbps radio rip, despite being listed as a Trent leak. Trent never leaked this show, only the other three. There are actually a bunch of errors all over RITC where things claim to be a higher quality or different format than they actually are. (I don't mean that as a dig, the people who put that site together are FUCKING AMAZING, I just mean that listings aren't always 100% accurate.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    If you see inaccuracies with the listings on RITC, use the submission information on this page to submit corrections to Ryan so that he can fix it:

http://www.reflectinginthechrome.com.../archives.html

As for the radio show in question, I have the FLAC for that. I'll take a look for it tonight.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Good to know. I have a few written down from downloading a bunch of shows the past few weeks. I'll send them on to Ryan! Let me know if/when you find that FLAC. Thanks!

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    ^^ FLAC, as originally uploaded to Dime, @minusthesnake :

http://www.mediafire.com/download/pb...io_Session.zip

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    is there any place to download or watch the making the video of "i'm afraid of americans" ???

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninperu View Post
    is there any place to download or watch the making the video of "i'm afraid of americans" ???
    What you mean ? I only remember a short mtv special

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Holy shit maybe it's just me.. i found back Nin - Bowie Video Interview.mpg this is my own vhs capture from european mtv with that awful rock bitch (1:41)

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    ... and strangely it's not the same as this one :

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaw View Post
    Holy shit maybe it's just me.. i found back Nin - Bowie Video Interview.mpg this is my own vhs capture from european mtv with that awful rock bitch (1:41)
    well, i like to see that one too... but i was refering to this one: http://nincatalog.com/item.asp?key=01-90488

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    That upgraded Definitive torrent could REALLY use some seeds.... I'm at, like, 2.6 kb right now.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by minusthesnake View Post
    This is actually the shitty 128kbps radio rip, despite being listed as a Trent leak. Trent never leaked this show, only the other three. There are actually a bunch of errors all over RITC where things claim to be a higher quality or different format than they actually are. (I don't mean that as a dig, the people who put that site together are FUCKING AMAZING, I just mean that listings aren't always 100% accurate.
    I know we discussed via email. But yes, I did this whole website by myself putting the information in on each page. Obviously there is going to be some errors... Putting over 600 recordings up for download and messing up a link/info here and there is bound to happen. There are still a handful of errors on the NIN Drive that must be fixed as well. I mean... we did have to rename EVERY file in the archive too.

Anyways, I upped the FLAC verison I have there as well.

http://www.reflectinginthechrome.com...0701radio.html

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    @RITCNIN: here's the original info file that came with it:

Peter Murphy with Nine Inch Nails - Q101 Chicago Radio Session

July 1st 2006, First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre

These soundboard rips were made available by zoethebulldog, who got them through a friend that has a friend at the radio station.

Enjoy!

Tracklist:
    01. Dead Souls (originally by Joy Division)
    02. Twenty-Four Hours (originally by Joy Division)
    03. Warsaw (originally by Joy Division)
    04. Atmosphere (originally by Joy Division)
    The other one, the 128 Kbps MP3's, is not from seed0 (seed0 never released anything for this show), but rather an OTA recording.
    Last edited by TheBang; 06-23-2013 at 05:48 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Anyone still have the LITS Portland and Sacramento raw videos that were released? I only downloaded Victoria at the time because I had limited space back then.