Page 300 of 486 FirstFirst ... 200 250 290 298 299 300 301 302 310 350 400 ... LastLast
Results 8,971 to 9,000 of 14557

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xfocalinx View Post
    I don't mean to come off as a know it all or anything like that, I hope you or anybody else didn't interpret it that way.
    Not at all, i was trying to say that you have more authority than me on that matter: I've never been in a wrestling match, i don't know much about bumping techniques and i've never executed a wrestling move, so i was believing you, didn't try to sound snarky or anything, i actually hold great respect and admiration for you man.

On The Miz on "Talking Smack": Miz has a point but i think it's safe to ask the questions: Is it better to be a completely forgettable wrestler during a long time? or being one of the most loved Wrestlers ever for a short time?, i think there's no answer, both have valid reasons to be "who they are" and i actually like both, but let's not fool ourselves: The Miz is shit compared to Bryan as a performer
    Last edited by henryeatscereal; 08-24-2016 at 11:56 AM.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swykk View Post
    He did so and is a great talker, an okay wrestler, and a great heel. It sucks that he receives so much hate from fans.
    X-Pac heat?

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    5 guys in my company got fired because the cameraman quit.. The cameraman quit because someone stole his apple-watch.
    1 guy quit because the 5 guys got fired. we're now down 6 people.

maybe I'll move up the totem pole.

nah, more old guys from another company are taking their spots. down the ladder I gooooooooo.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    5 guys in my company got fired because the cameraman quit.. The cameraman quit because someone stole his apple-watch.
    1 guy quit because the 5 guys got fired. we're now down 6 people.

maybe I'll move up the totem pole.

nah, more old guys from another company are taking their spots. down the ladder I gooooooooo.
    So who are the has-beens trying to take your spot?

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    So who are the has-beens trying to take your spot?
    Local veterans that you've never heard of.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Local veterans that you've never heard of.
    Oh, never gonna-be-ins.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Oh, never gonna-be-ins.

Pretty much, I mean, they're nice guys personally.. but one just publically said he doesn't like working rookies in the other company..he's 50..

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Someone compiled a bunch of WWWF/WWF house shows from the 70's up to the early 90's on YouTube, most of which aren't on the Network.

Madison Square Garden, Spectrum, and the Boston Garden. If you search the guys that uploaded them, you'll also see cards from other venues around the country and some even in Canada and Europe.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Pretty much, I mean, they're nice guys personally.. but one just publically said he doesn't like working rookies in the other company..he's 50..
    50? Who the fuck is this guy? What has he done? Fuck that old fuck.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    50? Who the fuck is this guy? What has he done? Fuck that old fuck.
    Story time, I'm buddies with Paul london.. when he was in town a few years ago, he popped for being on the same show as this 50 year old, because when paul went to college out here in pittsburgh, this dude was working way back then. We told the vet that Paul was excited to see he was still working..

The local vet asked "who's paul london?"

Paul, upset.. then said one of the funniest things I've ever heard and still use to this day: "what the fuck? Who'd he ever beat?...WHAT TOWN DID HE EVER LEAVE?"

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Didn't Paul London get fired for corpsing during Vince's walk to the limo for the Who Killed Mr. McMahon storyline?

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NYRexall View Post
    It's probably Damian Demento, Bastian Booger or The Goon..

those 3 have more fame than this guy.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    those 3 have more fame than this guy.
    Is it Erik Watts?

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Is it Erik Watts?
    nope, dudes' name is Dennis Gregory.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    nope, dudes' name is Dennis Gregory.
    Oh, just some indy guy that never made it to ROH or New Japan. The epitome of a never-was.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Big Ass is a trademark "Vince McMahon Big Dumb Guy." I have no idea what him and Enzo are doing on the main roster. They're green as fuck. They wrestle the same match every time and repeat the same shit over and over. Somehow the fans eat it up. It makes no sense.
    Last edited by Swykk; 08-29-2016 at 08:14 AM.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    I agree Big Cass isn't championship material, also the guy is in the tag team division, it makes no sense, he'll end up becoming another Reigns...
    Rollins is the most logical choice, but i'm also hoping that Owens wins, he's been ready for a long time and he's a great heel, plus he has been kept away from injuries and has enough indie and main roster credibility...

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I'm hoping for Owens. It's time, imo. Reigns needs to stay out of the picture. Rollins doesn't need it either.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    that's vintage Vince right there:

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NYRexall View Post
    Rollins is the new Triple H in WWE. He'll have 14 world title reigns by the time 2022 rolls around.

Owens? He might get three, if he's lucky. Once Vince makes him dance wearing a dress, it's over..
    Yeah, Rollins is goi9ng to have a ton of title runs in the next few years. I agree with that. I'm not sure if they've given up on Reigns or not. But, I see him remain in the program with Rusev. Way too early for Cass. Imo, he's not ready or established enough...then again, that didn't stop them with Reigns... Owens would be a pretty fresh pick, and would get a pretty nice shock reaction from it. Most people are expecting Reigns or Rollins. Owens is one of the best heels that they have. Plus, he can play babyface if he has to. That's if they're insistent on having a face champion.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I want Kevin Owens to be the champ. He's the best heel the WWE has.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Opening of tonight's Raw was entertaining. Although he stumbled with a line or two, I'm impressed with Cass' mic development. He's nowhere near Rollins/Owens/Miz territory, but he's definitely grown in his short time on the main roster.

If the Houston's crowd reaction had any sway, Owens would walk out with that hideous belt. Online fans love him too (obviously), as Cageside's poll had 55% of readers choosing him to win, and WWE's twitter poll had Owens winning with about the same percentage.

Obviously, ReignswinsLOL.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Missed the opening segment. Cass, imo, is pretty underrated. He's definitely improved, tons. He can definitely be a legit solo star at some point.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    Missed the opening segment. Cass, imo, is pretty underrated. He's definitely improved, tons. He can definitely be a legit solo star at some point.
    At some point being is the key here. He and Enzo, as much as people shit on them, understand tag team psychology and could do some amazing things in the business.
    I also don't understand the hate towards them; they understand tag team psychology. Enzo is the face in peril, heel team isolates him, build to hot tag, Cass comes in and cleans house. Simple formula, folks. It works, and people eat that shit up. American Alpha work the same formula, though they are substantially more gifted athletically.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Apt since Raven was basically a wrestling promoter's idea of a NIN fan, or maybe Trent himself.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by onthewall2983 View Post

Apt since Raven was basically a wrestling promoter's idea of a NIN fan, or maybe Trent himself.

thanks for this!
    Raven is a HUGE influence on me.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    KO baby!!! That match was amazing!

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    No shit!?!? That was sick!!!!

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    As soon as Trips threw KO back in the ring and followed him I knew he was turning on Seth!

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    What a match! I totally wouldn't have guessed Triple H would return.