Page 413 of 486 FirstFirst ... 313 363 403 411 412 413 414 415 423 463 ... LastLast
Results 12,361 to 12,390 of 14557

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Black and Ricochet did great, no surprise there

I just hope they "break up" that tag team, both guys deserve to shine on their own.
    And i'm hoping The Dream retains, yet i think Riddle will win

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by henryeatscereal View Post
    Black and Ricochet did great, no surprise there

I just hope they "break up" that tag team, both guys deserve to shine on their own.
    And i'm hoping The Dream retains, yet i think Riddle will win
    They don't deserve to be in a dying tag team division. It also makes legit tag team wrestlers at a loss.

I think Velveteen Dream should retain also but if Matt Riddle won I wouldn't be upset. He's really impressed me since his proper debut.

I can't wait for Pete Dunne and WALTER. I guarantee it'll be the match of the ENTIRE weekend.
    Last edited by Space Suicide; 04-05-2019 at 06:56 PM.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    They don't deserve to be in a dying tag team division. It also makes legit tag team wrestlers at a loss.

I think Velveteen Dream should retain also but if Matt Riddle won I wouldn't be upset. He's really impressed me since his proper debut.
    I'm not yet on the "Riddle bandwagon", i don't hate him, but i'm not huge on him yet.
    But this match is good so far...

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    I'm not yet on the "Riddle bandwagon", i don't hate him, but i'm not huge on him yet.
    But this match is good so far...
    I denounced him due to the gimmick even though I respected and liked his following in indies. The Bro gimmick is douchebag cringe but it's just himself so I'll forgive it. When he crushed Ohno I enjoyed it.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    I denounced him due to the gimmick even though I respected and liked his following in indies. The Bro gimmick is douchebag cringe but it's just himself so I'll forgive it. When he crushed Ohno I enjoyed it.
    There's just so much hype for him... that's why everytime i see him i'm esceptic.

But this match might make me a "Bro-liever", it was good, glad Dream retained!

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Guessing I'm an hour behind. Started earlier than I thought. Probably midway through the tag match. Good shit so far.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Pete Dunne vs Pete Dunne

Spoiler: Incredible match like I knew it'd be. Wow. That power bomb top rope finish. I have a feeling people will say the match went too long but it was excellently paced and both competitors are incredible so I loved it. As I said above, probably one of the best matches on the weekend I am sure, if not the best.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    That Walter guy is great, i had no idea about him!

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    That Walter guy is great, i had no idea about him!
    He's in all the European scene promotions. I've watched clips for awhile but never really followed him rabidly until NXT UK debut. He feels like a classic "big guy" if that makes sense. Also,

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    It's weird, Walter is like a cross between Regal and Psycho Sid, he also reminds me to Wade Barrett a lot
    Last edited by henryeatscereal; 04-05-2019 at 08:13 PM.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Man, Bianca BelAir is awful. I thought the TakeOver: Phoenix match was passable but this is an atrocious showing. Many other women should be in this position in this match instead.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Man, Bianca BelAir is awful. I thought the TakeOver: Phoenix match was passable but this is an atrocious showing. Many other women should be in this position in this match instead.
    I don't hate her, but i don't care for her character, I'm also bored with Shayna as champ (but i like her...), i'm sure it's Io's night

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    I don't hate her, but i don't care for her character, I'm also bored with Shayna as champ (but i like her...), i'm sure it's Io's night
    I'm also bored of Shayna even though I didn't like her before to being won over. I'm just bored. Her reign is stale and had been too long, even with Sane's tiny reign last summer.

Adam Cole better win this.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Adam Cole better win this.
    I'm fine with whoever wins, both deserve it.

I'm picking Gargano to win because it's long overdue, but Cole has become mega popular, I'll still say: Johnny Wins

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    I'm fine with whoever wins, both deserve it.

I'm picking Gargano to win because it's long overdue, but Cole has become mega popular, I'll still say: Johnny Wins
    I like Gargano and love Cole but I'm totally not feeling this match at all. It doesn't even feel like a title match.

Ehhhhhh.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    I like Gargano and love Cole but I'm totally not feeling this match at all. It doesn't even feel like a title match.

Ehhhhhh.
    They started slow, but i'm sure they'll pick it up!

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    As an Adam Cole fan Spoiler: this losing streak is getting old.

Even though it broke kayfabe, I loved seeing Ciampa come out to hug and celebrate with Candice LaRae and Johnny Gargano.
    Last edited by Space Suicide; 04-05-2019 at 09:39 PM.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    As an Adam Cole fan Spoiler: this losing streak is getting old.

Even though it broke kayfabe, I loved seeing Ciampa come out to hug and celebrate with Candie LaRae and Johnny Gargano.
    Spoiler: Kayfabe is dead anyway...
    In the end it was a good match and both guys gave their best, as always a Thumbs up show from NXT

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    They really had me hooked by the end of the match

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Probably the best showing Belair has had yet. Solid show from start to finish. Guess Gargano stays in NXT WEEK awhile longer. It's fine. They need him more in NXT.

First time seeing Walter work. Monster. Those chops look devastating. Good match.

Match of the night had to be the tag match. Hansen does things that a big guy like him should never consider doing. He makes it work though. He's crazy agile and ballsy for a guy of his size.

Dream and Riddle was great as well. Good storytelling.

I'm 2/5. Don't feel bad at all that I got so many wrong. Hopefully that long ass show Sunday doesn't stink up the joint. Just be decent and better than the last two. That's all I ask.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Does anyone think Pete Dunne is showing up on Monday?

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RJK View Post
    Not Monday. Think there's a shakeup a couple of weeks later. That's where I think he'll show up.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    Not Monday. Think there's a shakeup a couple of weeks later. That's where I think he'll show up.
    I think it would be a huge mistake not to debut him in front of that crazy (mainly European) crowd the night after Mania

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I think it would be a huge mistake not to debut him in front of that crazy (mainly European) crowd the night after Mania
    Shakeup is in UK, I think. Might be Canada. If it's UK, makes more sense to wait.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    I went 4 for 5.

The Women’s match was a sore thumb anyway. Watching Baszler and Belair cut promos on each other was like watching two toddlers argue over who gets the best crayon in the bunch. Io and Kairi did their best to make it decent. Candice should end Baszler now.

All four other matches were killer. I think Dream and Riddle narrowly kept MOTN over Gargano and Cole, which began slowly and blew the fucking roof off in the last ten minutes. I popped huge for Walter’s top rope powerbomb. That was brutal!

Overall, this effectively more than made up for that last dud of a TakeOver.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Maybe, but i think he's ending up on Smackdown...

Best Takeover match: Tie between the Tag Match and Dream/Riddle, both matches were perfectly crafted in my opinion, but Walter/Dunne was not far behind...

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    That tag match had me on edge the entire time. Probably because of the crazy high spots Hansen was doing. Weak match was the women's match. Wasn't bad, but it felt like it was only planting seeds for the future rather than go for broke.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Some dumbass jumped the rail and tackled Hart during his induction. Guy got his ass beat. Videos all over. Travis Browne got the first hits. Dash Wilder got a few good ones too. Fans shouldn't be allowed in the HOF.

Enzo and Cass also apparently jumped the rail at the njpw/roh show. And you guessed it, they also got their asses beat.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    I literally told my brother earlier today this started going downhill when they let any mark with enough cash pay to get in.