Page 310 of 486 FirstFirst ... 210 260 300 308 309 310 311 312 320 360 410 ... LastLast
Results 9,271 to 9,300 of 14557

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    I respected his charisma but I honestly could not stand the guy whatsoever. I never cared about his matches, gimmicks or him on air. The only thing amusing enough with him was his whole Mamacita storyline with Chyna. Which reminds me, both have passed away.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    On another note! Takeover happened. Holy shit it was a great show. Just when I consider giving up on wrestling, this happens. Bad idea to have two shows back to back. Survivor Series can't follow this up.

Spoiler: I can't believe Nakamura lost. I think everyone was wrong (myself included). Wonder if this means a call up. Must be if he loses it on his first defense

Mmmm Pork!

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Spoiler: Dammit, when is Joe coming to the main roster???

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by henryeatscereal View Post
    Spoiler: Dammit, when is Joe coming to the main roster???
    Spoiler: I was beyond shocked when he won. Everyone thought this was Joe's last hurrah. Apparently, there's a rematch in japan. Maybe he'll turn it back over.

Gotta wonder if someone called an audible and decided to call up Nakamura. No other reason for him to drop it in his first defense. He's either main roster bound or winning it back soon.

Gotta wonder if they did this to work us. Everyone seemed so sure Joe was losing.

Mmmm Pork!

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I don't know who else here watches Ring of Honor TV as I can't believe it. Colt Cabana turned heel. I didn't see that coming. He told Dalton Castle he wanted to break up their team and Dalton wanted a hug just to make the split amicable and then Colt hugged and kicked him in the balls while smiling. Then he beats up Dalton's boys and breaks Dalton's nose. That is shocking.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Haven't watched ROH in forever. Don't know why.

Mmmm Pork!

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    I'm shocked to not find this information in the thread. I always liked Vader

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/big-van-vader-wwe-wreslting-legend-tells-fans-he-has-less-than-2-years-to-live/

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Beach View Post
    I'm shocked to not find this information in the thread. I always liked Vader

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/big-van-vader-wwe-wreslting-legend-tells-fans-he-has-less-than-2-years-to-live/
    Yeah, that's a real bummer to hear. If he doesn't get inducted into the HOF I'll be beyond pissed. Let him have his moment while he still can. They have a bad habit of doing it too late.

Mmmm Pork!

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Vader should go to the WWE HOF, period

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by henryeatscereal View Post
    Vader should go to the WWE HOF, period
    Vader was one the reasons why I loved WCW in the early 90s. He was fucking badass heel. A big motherfucker that could do moonsaults and had these devastating powerbombs. He was scary. Plus, who couldn't respect someone who got his eye nearly punched out of his body and then put it back in? It's a shame how badly used he was at WWE. They could've had a monster villain at that time.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Vader, to this day, might be the best big man, ever. A lot of good ones came after. But, he set the bar. Not many big guys are/were able to do things he would do (moonsaults, etc.).

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Hate to spoil. But Goldberg just squashed Lesnar in less than a minute...

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    Hate to spoil. But Goldberg just squashed Lesnar in less than a minute...
    I just read that on Twitter.... what the fuck?

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    All that build and we get a squash? Lesnar is easily the most protected guy. And they job him out like that... A giant "what the fuck"

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Just stopping by to lol after that Goldberg match.

LOL

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    OK, for all of those just baffled and disappointed by what just happened.... never fear.... here's a new episode of BOTCHAMANIA!!!

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I literially lost my shit as it happened. I thought brock will kick out and the real match will start. nope. Then, I thought "ok, we have another hour left. something might happen.". Nope. Tell you what. People will talking about this for awhile. If they wanted people talking, they did it.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    God forbid they would let these two have another match again. Vince bamboozled the WWE Universe again.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Gotta wonder if this was the original finish. Maybe Shane was supposed to get involved before getting concussed.

Mmmm Pork!

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    I know Brock is a part timer but he's younger, more in shape and less rusty and in practice to lose to Goldberg that quick. Sounds idiotic. My co worker is gonna say it's shit tomorrow too I bet hahah!

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    The more I think about it, the more in the middle I am. Cool that they made Goldberg look like a million bucks. Glad to see Vince not make a fool of him.

My issue with it is how much they built Lesnar into this unstoppable beast who hasn't lost clean since probably his mania match with Triple H a few years ago. The guy who should beaten him should've been someone who could've used used that rub. But maybe that guy is nonexistent.

At the end of the day, it won't really hurt Lesnar and makes Goldberg look great.

Oh, and Goldberg will be at the rumble. So, this wasn't a one off afterall.

Mmmm Pork!

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    What is your obsession with pork all of a sudden. BTW, that BotchaMania ending of the Stormtrooper falling down like the Shockmaster made me laugh my ass off.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    It's a Pig reference, sorta. Need to check the vid out. Been slacking on botchamania.

Mmmm Pork!

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Survivor Series was offensively average for all the potential it had. The mens' match was the only bright spot in a night filled with colossally idiotic finishes. NXT established brand dominance, no question.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    That Goldberg match was retarded, i guess Goldburg was hurt and they kept it fast, but i don't understand the result

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Meltzer reported the match we got w/ Lesnar and Goldberg was not a last minute change. This was the plan.

I'm okay with how short it was.. WWE has been trying to feel like the UFC for years now... they booked a knock out in round 1.. I'm okay with that..

I'm NOT okay with Goldberg winning. I support WWE with all its decisions, constantly saying "let this play out" but this is stupid booking. They'd rather make 5 dollars today, than 15 dollars next week. I really hope they can redeem themselves.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Sorry for the double post..

check out this AWESOME picture from my entrance from our show on Saturday!!

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    That is fucking awesome.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Correct. The Raw vs Smackdown Men is the only match worth seeing.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    I'm so fucking sick of James Ellsworth. Meanwhile, in "A guy who deserves to be utilized" news, WHERE IS APOLLO CREWS?