Page 228 of 486 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218 226 227 228 229 230 238 278 328 ... LastLast
Results 6,811 to 6,840 of 14557

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    I doubt he's returning at all. WWE's not going to let the concussion master kill himself a little more under their watch, not with the lawsuits they're dealing with. I wouldn't be surprised if they just make him wait out his contract.

I think the third man is going to disappoint no matter who it is. Bryan would be the dream, but there's almost no way that's happening. I fear that it's going to be Rowan (which would make storyline sense I guess, but would be boring as fuck) or Kane (because they can't let those poor up and comers drown without a real ring general there to get yet another undeserved rub, right?)

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Bryan hasn't had that many concussions has he? Ziggler has definitely had a few, and they let him continue. I really don't care about this match to begin with. I don't know what the payoff is, if there even is one.. hopefully, if not bryan, it's someone from nxt. I'd rather Corbin than Kane and Rowan.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Would've liked Owens to get a clean win. I'll take it though. My connection is crapping out, but did they just announce Lesnar and Taker next month?

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Yep, Lesnar vs. Taker inside... Hell in a Cell....

KO won! Yay! Stardust & the Ascension won... YAY! Rusev... jobbed to a shoe? HUH?

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Hopefully that's the last time they face each other. Time for them to face other people.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Huge congrats to my main man, Kevin Owens!

Woods playing the victory theme from Final Fantasy is kind of the greatest thing that ever happened too.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swykk View Post
    Huge congrats to my main man, Kevin Owens!

Woods playing the victory theme from Final Fantasy is kind of the greatest thing that ever happened too.
    And his Rufio hairstyle. Love the trombone. Especially when it's FF related.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Charlotte won with the figure four. Cool.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Paige didn't look like she cared or wanted to be there. A little enthusiasm? She acted like a total Eva out there.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    Paige didn't look like she cared or wanted to be there. A little enthusiasm? She acted like a total Eva out there.
    Oh no! Someone is getting buried.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    So Bray Wyatt again...does anyone still think this gimmick and angle is working? I thought it died well over a year ago and has been a boring, stale affair for nearly the entirety of 2015. Am I still alone on this?
    Last edited by Space Suicide; 09-20-2015 at 08:53 PM. Reason: typo

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I don't think it's stale. Incredibly misused. Thank god the third partner wasn't Kane. Wasn't Bryan, but Jericho is good enough.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    So Bray Wyatt again...does anyone still think this gimmick and angle is still working? I thought it died well over a year ago and has been a boring, stale affair for nearly the entirety of 2015. Am Is it'll alone on this?
    You're absolutely not alone in that. I started watching WWE regularly again after a long break about two years ago - just as Daniel Bryan was "brainwashed" by the Wyatts. I was thoroughly impressed with the angle - still "out there" enough, but still PG. Crazy fuck is trying to brainwash others to join his cult. I can get behind that.

In the two years since, you've seen creative totally shit the bed with his character. What is the reason I should care to fear or dislike him? His promos nowadays are nothing more than nonsensical ramblings. Adding Strowman and having the family reform could possibly save the characters involved, but they MUST give us a legitimate, sensical reason for fearing the dude.
    Last edited by the duder; 09-20-2015 at 08:54 PM. Reason: Clarification

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Wait, was that some fan who tried to be the new member of the Shield? WWE, you suck at security.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Yeah. It's time to up security now. This kind of thing is happening too often. Especially with Ambrose and Reigns.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    I glad Charlotte won, and i was "meh" when Jericho showed up (i like Jericho, but i expected Bryan or a bigger surprise...).

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    It should've been Bryan. They're not messing around about not bringing him back. Can't blame them though. Especially when they're getting sued for concussions, atm. Hopefully they bring him back soon.

I'm ok with Jericho. Plus, it seems like he'll be back on tv for a bit (as as heel!). Not sure how this is going to tie into the current storyline though.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Yeah. It's time to up security now.
    Yeah. Where are J & J when you need them?

This kind of thing is happening too often. Especially with Ambrose and Reigns.
    But, really, this is too true. It's been, what a month between the MITB briefcase toss at Reigns, the attempted stabbing of Ambrose at a house show, dude walking down the ramp with Rollins, and now this?

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Why didn't they hire these guys:

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Fuckin' Cena. I knew something was going to go bad...

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    That was an obvious one. I'm fine with it. Really enjoyed the open challenges. Plus, it seems to have woken him up. Ever since he won it at mania, he's put on his best matches, ever, imo. So, I'm all for it. The wwe title; now, that one's tricky.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Oh great. The Invitational Match where John Cena Buries You will continue to ensure that he will never die and never give up. I fucking hate him.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Changing subjects, heh. For a 56 year old, Sting is still the fucking man. A table spot and everything. Moving around great as well. Doing better than quite a few of the guys who could be twice as younger than him.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Changing subjects, heh. For a 56 year old, Sting is still the fucking man. A table spot and everything. Moving around great as well. Doing better than quite a few of the guys who could be twice as younger than him.

And losing to Rollins. Yeah....

Now back to masked Kane. Wonder how long this'll last.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Yeah... that's two in a row... Not good at all. But, he held his own. But, they're definitely burying him. No reason he should've lost at mania. And are these refs told to act full retard when someone cashes in? Two times in a row, it's "I'm cashing in. Ring the bell!". "Ughhhmmmm... derp?".

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    I was legit concerned when Stinger bit it after ducking the clothesline and the Dr. had to come in. Either excellent mind games - fake lame to setup the scorpion death lock - or the whole "bring back relics to nearly die in the ring" attitude came damn close to fruition.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I'm thinking it might have been a work considering how fast he bounced back for the finish.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    So Sting who at the time hadn't won a WWE match gets a championship match.
    Now Kane who hasn't beat anyone in forever is going to get a title match.
    I'm glad winning matters in WWE.

I'm half glad Rollins won. As a huge Sting fan in the late 80's and 90's part of me really wanted Sting to win even if he lost it to Sheamus 2 minutes later. But on the other hand I don't want old talent beating the new talent they're building.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    If the injury angle was a work.....I thought it was done well because I did get concerned. Done well but I didn't see the point. Table spot was painful looking.

I didn't care for the Diva's match. Charlotte got her ass kicked for the entire match then wins with two moves. Meh...

I'm looking forward to Taker vs Lesnar in the cell, glad they're getting the final match over with so both guys can move on.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    Why didn't they hire these guys:

Ralphus was the man, lol