Page 464 of 486 FirstFirst ... 364 414 454 462 463 464 465 466 474 ... LastLast
Results 13,891 to 13,920 of 14560

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Wow, what an interesting 12 hours after All Out.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Well of this is real Ace Steel is getting fired...

https://www.cagesideseats.com/aew/20...w-all-out-2022

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RJK View Post
    Well of this is real Ace Steel is getting fired...

https://www.cagesideseats.com/aew/20...w-all-out-2022
    Just read that.

Really intrigued to watch how this all plays out.

https://giphy.com/gifs/Bp5dwyOW9BwbK

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Whether this is a work or not I'm just sick of the AEW CM Punk in general.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    Whether this is a work or not I'm just sick of the AEW CM Punk in general.
    Same. It's time to go. Tony SHOULD make Punk relinquish the belt tomorrow live in the middle of the ring and then be on his way out with his buddy Ace.

Like, dude you just became a two time AEW world champ in your hometown. Shut the fuck up.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Yeah, Punk needs to go.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    After watching Kahn just sit there while Punk ethered his EVP's, this is either a worked shoot that jumped the shark or Khan is exactly what MJF said - a fucking mark for his own product.

Early in AEW, I'd be inclined to believe the former, but with Cody's departure and all of this shit since, I'm more on board with the latter.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the duder View Post
    After watching Kahn just sit there while Punk ethered his EVP's, this is either a worked shoot that jumped the shark or Khan is exactly what MJF said - a fucking mark for his own product.

Early in AEW, I'd be inclined to believe the former, but with Cody's departure and all of this shit since, I'm more on board with the latter.
    Me and a friend were discussing this earlier and think that Khan definitely looks very uncomfortable the entire time Punk was going off, but he also seemed like he wasn't stopping it because he wasn't even sure himself whether Punk was shooting or working.

I really REALLY hope MJF just fucking obliterates Punk on the mic tomorrow night.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by richardp View Post
    I really REALLY hope MJF just fucking obliterates Punk on the mic tomorrow night.
    I wonder how much of it will be given the green light to show up in Platinum Max's entrance rap...

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    TK to address the world title scene due to a serious injury to Punk, and the trios title scene.

What a mess.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Apparently the injury happened during the match on a tope. Torn tricep is the word going around.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Trios and World title vacated.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    That promo Mox cut was genuinely one of the best real life shoot promos I've ever heard in my life. That was fucking amazing.

BYE CM PUNK. GO FUCK YRSELF.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    I’m glad for this outcome.

Tony should just have to balls to just outright fire CM Punk (I’m sure he’ll just have medical leave and suspension because $$$$$$$) for this gigantic multi month mess of drama. It derailed All Out and the aftermath Dynamite. Prior to Punk, nothing has really had turmoil or major issues with Elite or management and now look….

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Well that's one way to get around Max's rap

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by richardp View Post
    That promo Mox cut was genuinely one of the best real life shoot promos I've ever heard in my life. That was fucking amazing.

BYE CM PUNK. GO FUCK YRSELF.
    That was great. Reminded me a lot when the Rock rallied the troops in 2002 when Stone Cold walked out.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Can Bryan and Hangman just wrestle each other every week?

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Holy shit, that Bryan and Hangman match; the trios title match was a also great!

I'm still convinced the Punk thing is a work...

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    As more time passes, it's clear this ain't a work.

Can't argue much here, either: https://www.cagesideseats.com/aew/20...r-wwe-triple-h

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    It feels very obvious that this is all real life and not a work. MJF felt like a work. This absolutely feels like a real life situation. To quote a genius, Punk just comes across like an old man trying to send back soup at a deli from all of this.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    The funny thing to me is Hangman sorta skating on everything because he definitely fanned the flames. His buds get suspended and he gets in the World Title tourney

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    So, i think it's pretty obvious Bryan Danielson will win the title (at last!)

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Man, Bray be doin a whole ass ARG right now.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tony.parente View Post
    Man, Bray be doin a whole ass ARG right now.
    I know some people think he goes too far over the top, or his stuff is too far out there, or he was too protective of the character before, etc., but MAN! If this White Rabbit stuff is him (and it sure looks like it to me), the amount of detail he's already put in for fans who want to look for stuff (that message board thing about Self, Arkansas from MONTHS ago that now makes sense for example) is amazing. I love that he loves his craft so much. There is no one like Windham Rotunda in the world of professional wrestling today. I haven't watched any WWE live in a very long time, but I'll be watching Smackdown this week to see what's up. Dude has me excited about wrestling outside AEW for the first time in a long while.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fifey View Post
    I know some people think he goes too far over the top, or his stuff is too far out there, or he was too protective of the character before, etc., but MAN! If this White Rabbit stuff is him (and it sure looks like it to me), the amount of detail he's already put in for fans who want to look for stuff (that message board thing about Self, Arkansas from MONTHS ago that now makes sense for example) is amazing. I love that he loves his craft so much. There is no one like Windham Rotunda in the world of professional wrestling today. I haven't watched any WWE live in a very long time, but I'll be watching Smackdown this week to see what's up. Dude has me excited about wrestling outside AEW for the first time in a long while.
    So much detail - the rabbit spelling demon in the video and foreshadowing the fiend/the white rabbit in videos from 6 years ago. Him being back has me so fucking excited. I'm so glad vince is gone.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Acclaimed win the AEW tag titles, and it's the right move. They're over as fuck, and Swerve and Lee need to split to pursue bigger things.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    So....

Last edited by Space Suicide; 09-22-2022 at 06:38 AM.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    That was a great episode of Dynamite, i just don't get why Mox is champ again

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Incredibly solid episode. I was completely and genuinely shocked at Saraya showing up. The feud between her and Baker is going to be so fun if done correctly.

As for Mox being champ again it makes complete sense to me. The man truly is the face and heart and soul of AEW when you think about it, at least to me. Him getting the title again just makes up for the fact that CM Punk never should have had the title to begin with.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Mox has 100% become the heart and soul of AEW. They better have a solid plan in place for this reign now and not hot shot the title to MJF.