Page 313 of 485 FirstFirst ... 213 263 303 311 312 313 314 315 323 363 413 ... LastLast
Results 9,361 to 9,390 of 14543

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Respect to New Day for classing up the tag titles. Sasha better win. Also, I see a swerve coming and Jeri-KO standing together as winners at the end.

Update: Vince is such an out of touch piece of shit. Sasha wrestles circles around Sloppy Charlotte.
    Last edited by Swykk; 12-18-2016 at 09:16 PM.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Alright match. A fucking stupid ending. I've lost count on how many times they've flipped that title now. Clearly, Bayley is probably winning it next. But damn, Sasha keeps getting the shaft. Not even month long reigns...

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I did like seeing Sasha with the blood in her face but that was a bad way to end their feud. BTW, I'm for Heel Neville.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    They played hot potato way too much. If anything, they should've let Sasha at least hold on to it for a little while before giving it back. Instead, they have her drop the title in her first defense, THREE TIMES! THREE! That's beyond overkill. Before that match, I thought the show was pretty good. That left a bad taste in my mouth. Something that feud has had a habit of doing since summerslam.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Vince is an out of touch old fart. That championship seems to lose more cred in the way it passes. It now doesn't mean anything. At least Smackdown is doing things right just as long as the do the hot potato for their women's championship.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Roadblock was just a long RAW episode

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I'm so glad I don't watch WWE. I was watching ROH as I enjoyed seeing the six-man tag main event between Adam Cole & the Young Bucks vs. reDragon and Dalton Castle as well Mark Briscoe vs. Christopher Daniels. It's just wrestling. Pure and simple.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Only watched a tiny bit of raw. Don't feel bad about it at all.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Ended up with fifth row seats for roadblock. Can't get mad at that at all. Looks like I'm ending 2016 with 47 professional matches under my belt. Next show is in 3 weeks. Time to rest this sprained ankle I've had since sept. Just wanted to thank everyone of you for the support you've given me

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    This match is pretty fucking insane.... and I LOVE IT!!!! I'm in love now. All hail the true red queen.... Taeler Hendrix.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Anyone else here kinda surprised that this thread is one of the most popular in the forum?

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the duder View Post
    Anyone else here kinda surprised that this thread is one of the most popular in the forum?
    Nope......

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    I'm not really surprised by it. The "wrestling fan" stereotype has always been weak.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    And I've made it onto trashbag wrestlers on facebook.

That means: front page of /r/squaredcircle
    Appearance in botchamania
    NOW trashbag wrestlers

Next up, the wwf!

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swykk View Post
    I'm not really surprised by it. The "wrestling fan" stereotype has always been weak.
    I guess that I'm more surprised at the overlap in the NIN fan/wrestling fan venn diagram.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    So, the red brand is slowly turning into the Brong Strongman Show. Yikes.

Hoping for 'Taker to return during or just after SmackDown Live's triple threat to challenge Styles for the WWE championship. Also hoping for Alpha to begin their road to winning the tag titles at WM33 by getting screwed by the Wyatt Family.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    So, the red brand is slowly turning into the Brong Strongman Show. Yikes.
    He plays his role well, but i see him as a flash in the pan; he's no Brock Lesnar and his character is too boring, i'm already bored of his feud with Sami Zayn.

I'm looking forward for Taker's return too, the only thing i don't like it's that it means the end of AJ's reign (but he'll be champion again, i'm sure!)

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I know what WWE wants to do for WrestleMania which is Cena vs. Undertaker in a title vs. career match. Honestly, I don't like that idea. 'Taker doesn't need the title at all and it's pointless. Plus, I don't like the idea of Cena having another title run. Personally, I would rather have AJ Styles still be champ and be given someone to really fight against like a Sami Zayn or a Finn Balor (if he's 100%).

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Cena is going to get the 16. I don't think it'll be at mania though. Taker/Cena doesn't need a title anyway. I could be completely wrong, but i'm going with either Zayn or Jericho to win the rumble. Brock and Goldberg are going to cancel themselves out, and we'll get the rematch at mania. I'd be all for Zayn and Owens to have a main event match, but odds are, even if that match happens, it won't close the show. My guess on a mania card atm would be:

Universal Title: Owens vs. Zayn or Jericho.
    US Title: Reigns vs. Strowman (if not, Strowman wins the battle royal)
    Taker/Cena
    Goldberg/Lesnar

I have a good feeling about this one considering the lack of injuries and with the rosters they have.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NYRexall View Post
    Eldertaker will win the RR. He's never won before, and why would he even be in a RR at this point when he could just show up for WM and collect his usual paycheck?
    Undertaker won in 2007, becoming the first person to win entering at number 30.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Attended my first AAW show last night. It was really fun but had a rough ending where Homicide used homophobic language in a promo. He's already apologized. I didn't blame AAW. Indies don't script promos typically especially with a veteran like Homicide.
    It was nice to see Chris Hero before he goes back to WWE. Davey Richards also made a surprise appearance. It was Heidi Lovelace and Kimber Lee's last indie shows as well.
    Last edited by Swykk; 12-31-2016 at 11:18 PM.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    First 4 aren't predictions, just the state of things
    And i hope he's so wrong on the last one...

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Here's a final Botchamania for the year, enjoy:

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    Here's a final Botchamania for the year, enjoy
    That Chris Hero story is legend.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    WM34 in New Orleans again. No way I'm going to miss that one.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    And now for the 10 Most Botched Matches of the Year and it should be no surprise in what is #1:

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    here's one of my favorite matches:

Enjoy!

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Thank you! My Twitter is exploding with fans jizzing all over WK 11 and I read the results thinking, most of these winner choices are garbage. Way to stifle Omega and have him lose to Okada, the most overrated wrestler with the single most boring move set. I like Cole as three time champ. Cody winning was good. Elgin taking the battle royale was good too. That's about the end of my praise for it.

It's disappointing that you're done watching wrestling, though. I love PWG. I recently discovered AAW and am enjoying that now. I'll always support the awesome guys and girls in WWE (and IWGP as well).

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I really wanted Kenny Omega to win. I'm sad now. The Young Bucks lost to Roppongi Vice (who are a damn good team and I'm happy for Trent Baretta) which also makes me sad.