Page 296 of 486 FirstFirst ... 196 246 286 294 295 296 297 298 306 346 396 ... LastLast
Results 8,851 to 8,880 of 14557

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swykk View Post
    Adios, ZZ. I don't feel bad about this release at all.
    Same here. Fuck that fat fuck. Go back to wrasslin' gators you lazy fat piece of shit.

Right now, I'm watching one of my favorite matches of all-time as it's one of 2 from 1992 that I love. One is the 1992 Royal Rumble match. The other is Wargames 1992 between Sting's Squadron vs. the Dangerous Alliance

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    Same here. Fuck that fat fuck. Go back to wrasslin' gators you lazy fat piece of shit.

Right now, I'm watching one of my favorite matches of all-time as it's one of 2 from 1992 that I love. One is the 1992 Royal Rumble match. The other is Wargames 1992 between Sting's Squadron vs. the Dangerous Alliance

I didn't know Scott Steiner posted here. I'm whatever about the guy. Obviously, he couldn't hack it. And, I think the only reason he made it as far as he did was because the fans wanted to troll wwe. The guy didn't have a look, or any skill. It had to be fans trolling the obviously a rigged system. Or maybe people liked him because he was an underdog. Either way, that experiment is over. Good on them for at least giving him a shot.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    I don't care that he's "fat." Plenty of bigger wrestlers are great. Like, say...my main man Kevin Owens. What I despised about ZZ are his shit work ethic and especially his admission that he just wants to be a reality star. That's why he should be hated. The Miz gets a lot of (unjust) hate but that's a guy who started as a reality star and wanted to be a wrestler. Huge difference.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Miz did what he felt he had to do to open doors, imo. He's paid his dues and he's easily one of their best heels. ZZ was a guy who maybe wanted the fame from it, but couldn't back it up. Not all guys can do it.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swykk View Post
    I don't care that he's "fat." Plenty of bigger wrestlers are great. Like, say...my main man Kevin Owens. What I despised about ZZ are his shit work ethic and especially his admission that he just wants to be a reality star. That's why he should be hated. The Miz gets a lot of (unjust) hate but that's a guy who started as a reality star and wanted to be a wrestler. Huge difference.
    I was searching for reaction videos on ZZ as I learned he had been on other reality shows. What a piece of shit he is.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    Miz did what he felt he had to do to open doors, imo. He's paid his dues and he's easily one of their best heels. ZZ was a guy who maybe wanted the fame from it, but couldn't back it up. Not all guys can do it.
    That reminded me the time when Chris Benoit kicked out The Miz from the dressing rooms because he was eating Fried Chicken and spilled chicken crumbs all over the gym bags... he has paid his dues alright, lol.
    I'm almost ashamed to say that i do like The Miz, i mean, the guy isn't the greatest technical wrestler (and he'll never be), but he's decent enough, he's over (more over than Roman Reigns at least, lol) and he plays his role perfectly, i'll take The Miz over ZZ anyday...

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I think he's great. Not the greatest wrestler, but he knows how to work a crowd. Something not too many can really do well these days.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I'm not a fan of the Miz but I do respect the fact that he did things the hard way and is able to connect with the crowd.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    In a "strange bedfellow's match" today.. teaming with a heel who is in the faction I am feuding with, against another team consisting of a face and a heel.. interesting.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xfocalinx View Post
    In a "strange bedfellow's match" today.. teaming with a heel who is in the faction I am feuding with, against another team consisting of a face and a heel.. interesting.
    Just like the old Battlebowl matches back in Starrcade '91 where heels and faces are forced to work with each other by random drawing and go against another team and whoever wins goes into a battle royal.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Finally cancelled my network subscription this week, kinda glad I did.

I've noticed that WWE lately really lacks story lines and angles outside of people chasing a championship.Anyone else notice this?

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NYRexall View Post
    He's not going over Ambrose at SS, nor is anyone else for awhile. This is just more inane booking on the WWE's part. They should have built Ziggler up for the remainder of the year as a guy who was due for a run and getting his groove back after years of getting the go-by. Instead, they've had him lose to everyone from Corbin to Breeze and now all of a sudden want to shove him down our throat as a viable main event guy on a major PPV.

It's as bad as Balor more than likely getting the duke over Rollins and becoming the first Raw champion or whatever the fuck they're calling it nowadays. What has Balor done on the main roster to be hot-shotted to world champion status? I get that he was champion for awhile in NXT, but to just hand him the title in his third or fourth match like this is absolutely ridiculous, just like the sudden Ziggler-as-a-main-eventer thing.

Bleh.
    Well, as much as i like Ziggler i think this is his last shot and he can only go downhill from here...
    But the main difference between him and Balor is that with Finn the WWE CREATED a star and with Ziggler they dropped the ball, you can either like or dislike Finn but the WWE has something with him i think it makes sense to go all the way, Finn has already credibility and they are presenting him as a big deal, it's up to him to stay in that spot and become the star they want him to be or die triying; at least the WWE is listening to the fans this time.
    With Ziggler it's a forced matter but he deserves that spot.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I just hope they stay consistent with Ziggler. It they do that, they can definitely rebuild and re-establish him as a legit top guy. They're on the right track, imo. Just need to keep on it. I don't see him winning at SS. But, sometimes losing can be better than winning. I just hope they see that and keep building him after.

Roman got relegated. Balor needed to come in with an impact or else be would've been lost in the shuffle. I think they're doing good with Balor. Especially when I was worried about them misusing him as soon as he got called up.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by perceptionnexus View Post
    Finally cancelled my network subscription this week, kinda glad I did.
    I hope to one day be as strong as you. Can't get myself to do it yet.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I enjoy the network. That's probably the only consistent thing about wwe. I know at least the ppvs, nxt and some of the original stuff is worth the 10. I'm more borderline towards ditching their tv shows and just watching the ppvs on the network. But lately, tv has been good (for now). So really no issues on my end (for now).

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    And now, for a new episode of.... BOTCHAMANIA!!!

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    My performance last night was unbelievable. usually after my matches i sit to myself and say "I could have done this better" ..but last night i'm like "I'm SO FUCKING GOOD" haha it feels great, highly suggest everyone checks out the video once I post it!

Last edited by xfocalinx; 08-07-2016 at 05:17 PM. Reason: Added youtube link.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    And here's another episode of.... BOTCHAMANIA

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    I noticed too when Bryan called him Apollo CREED, i thought i heard wrong and rewinded just to confirm he indeed called him that, lol

I agree that Ziggler is due for a legitimate run as champion, but they're forcing that with zero build, too. This is a guy who's considered a two-time world champion and both of his title reigns were absolute jokes. Unless they're planning to have Ziggler lose at SS and turn heel after the match and then defeat Ambrose at another PPV with underhandedness to finally get a legit title run, I can only see WWE screwing the Ziggler pooch yet again with this latest push..
    The Solomonster pitched a great idea for a heel Ziggler: get him Kevin Nash as his manager/bodyguard.
    Since the guy is already a Shawn Michaels cosplay it makes sense, i think even Nash is open to the idea and it will bring Ziggler some great heat (look at his days with Vickie, AJ Lee or Big E..)
    A heel Ziggler is the way to go, it would make more sense in the feud and would revive this man's character.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by henryeatscereal View Post
    I noticed too when Bryan called him Apollo CREED, i thought i heard wrong and rewinded just to confirm he indeed called him that, lol

The Solomonster pitched a great idea for a heel Ziggler: get him Kevin Nash as his manager/bodyguard.
    Since the guy is already a Shawn Michaels cosplay it makes sense, i think even Nash is open to the idea and it will bring Ziggler some great heat (look at his days with Vickie, AJ Lee or Big E..)
    A heel Ziggler is the way to go, it would make more sense in the feud and would revive this man's character.
    You listen to Solomoster too?

Fuckin' awesome

I also enjoy some Don Tony/Kevin Castle, especially when they have the guys from Wrestling Soup on too.

lol I think you could get *any* guy over as a heel if you paired them with Kevin Nash. Nobody likes that guy.
    I like Kevin Nash

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I like Kevin Nash too. Big Sexy is awesome. I do like Solomonster. Kevin Castle/Don Tony. No. Castle is a bitch who has a hard-on for Roman Reigns while Tony is annoying as fuck.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I can't stand Kevin Castle. He's an idiot. Don Tony is cool. I barely listen to their show anymore though. I listen to Solomonster regularly though. Another podcast called Living The Gimmick as well.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SM Rollinger View Post
    You listen to Solomoster too?

Fuckin' awesome

I also enjoy some Don Tony/Kevin Castle, especially when they have the guys from Wrestling Soup on too.

I like Kevin Nash
    Oh yeah, big fan of Solomonster he has the best Wrestling podcast in my opinion, i tried to listen to Vince Russo and it was a huge mistake, lol

RAW was Ok, nothing to scream but i think they are doing solid episodes, i hope SD! doesn't get left behind

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    annnnddd it looks like i'm not booked on our Aug 20th show. That's really upsetting.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    annnnddd it looks like i'm not booked on our Aug 20th show. That's really upsetting.
    Boo!!!!

BTW, I liked that 450 splash you did in the last video.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Boo!!!!

BTW, I liked that 450 splash you did in the last video.

yeah definitely frustrating..especially because the match I posted really felt awesome..and i'm rewarded with not being booked? wtf?

and I really appreciate the kind words!~

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    yeah definitely frustrating..especially because the match I posted really felt awesome..and i'm rewarded with not being booked? wtf?

and I really appreciate the kind words!~

had a match today. 93 degrees, forgot to drink on the way down to the show..started drinking before my match.. threw up the entire time. LOL I SUCK.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Sandow is very talented and deserves recognition, i'm glad he's still around (even if it's on TNA)
    RAW was a bit "meh" this week, it had some good matches (Cessaro/Rusev), but the feuds don't seem to be moving; i want to see Rollins/Balor so bad

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Sucks that it's tna. But at least he's still working and getting paid (hopefully) doing what he loves doing.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Not sure if anyone else is/was following G1 Climax. Kenny Omega just won it. Think he's the first western guy to ever win it. Pulled out all stops. Omega hit the styles clash, ibushi's powerbomb, bloody sunday. Great match that luckily didn't get spoiled for me. God, I love njpw.