Page 268 of 483 FirstFirst ... 168 218 258 266 267 268 269 270 278 318 368 ... LastLast
Results 8,011 to 8,040 of 14557

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Is it true that the company he ran in China went bankrupt? I tried to find something about it but I couldn't.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I don't think so. Just stepped down, I think.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    "Sean Pheonix is an exciting new performer at PWX. The Order sure seems bent on abusing him every chance they get. Perhaps it is because though he has been training at the PWX academy he isn't part of The Order. This must make training further there pretty tough on him. But tonight he fought with KATO! I think that if it goes beyond teaming up that being under the tutelage of KATO young Mr. Pheonix will be another future title holder at PWX and anyplace else he decides to wrestle. I think he could be looking at holding the Futures Title Cup here real soon too."

Aside from spelling my name wrong, it looks like I have a fan. Mind blown.

Ps. Sorry for taking over this thread.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Shane O'Mac was always my favorite McMahon family member, kayfabe or not.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Big Boss Man into the HOF. About fucking time!

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    Big Boss Man into the HOF. About fucking time!
    FUCK YEAH!!! He's one of my boys back in the day. I loved his face turn in '90 and that match he had at SummerSlam '91 against the Mountie. I also loved the Bossman character of '99 for the nasty heelish stuff he did to Al Snow and the Big Show. About fucking time indeed! Now get Rick Rude into the WWE Hall of Fame.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Guys, Raw has been FIRE thus far. So good!

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I almost decided to skip raw this week. Glad I didn't. Been pretty good so far. Sami Zayn!

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    So Zayn is back to make Kevin Owens shit himself and Shane beats up some security guards while some CM Punk chants occurred?

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    So, you're watching too.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the duder View Post
    So, you're watching too.
    Actually, I'm reading about it and I heard he also did a bit of a worked shoot about getting rid of those who have been given the breaks but w/o any talent. Ohh..... if he really does take control of the WWE for real. I hope it means the end of Total Divas and those skanky models....

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    So Zayn is back to make Kevin Owens shit himself and Shane beats up some security guards while some CM Punk chants occurred?
    Mostly. Owens fought back though. They pulled a Jannetty punch. The CM Punk chants lasted not even five seconds.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Kevin Owens vs Sami Zayn will easily steal Wrestlemania. If you don't know, do yourself a favor and YouTube "Kevin Steen vs El Generico."

Think: Bret vs Shawn and Rock vs Stone Cold. It's that kind of perfect rivalry.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    It would totally steal; hoping the dirt sheet reports of a multi-man title match is for the US title.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    It would totally steal; hoping the dirt sheet reports of a multi-man title match is for the US title.
    I think it will. Especially with the chemistry they have, and how well they know each other. And I read earlier that Kalisto might defend against Rycrap. I think they need to do away with the US belt now. In one night, they buried that title and everything Cena did for it. Kalisto is US Champion, and all i've seen him do is tag matches. What's the point?

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Kalisto job to Crybotch? Fuck that shit! If Shane really does get control of the WWE. I hope he does a massive public firing that is largely a shoot and fire that roided-up dumb-fuck and send his ass to TNA where he belongs.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Crybotch needs to go away. I don't see him winning though. At least not at mania. Then again, maybe he will. Meaningless title for a talentless hack. I see Zayn going over and taking the belt from Owens though.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    First payday is sealed up via scotch tape. with as much information about the match written on the back. Going to get it framed tomorrow. This will be cool to have if I ever make it to an elderly age. I'll always have my first pay.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    So, I watched last night up until I heard Brie Bella's HORRENDOUS auto-tuned, garbage water entrance music. After reading/watching the highlights, the summary I read seems to echo the sentiments here: "they had two hours of material that was good to great. The problem, of course, is they had three hours of TV to fill..."

They MUST go back to 2 hours, or change the format of the show, or something. Maybe have an hour of an NXT showcase where they get guys from NXT to have a match or two? Something to change up the formula?

Help us, Shane-O-Kenobi, you're our only hope.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    So, I watched last night up until I heard Brie Bella's HORRENDOUS auto-tuned, garbage water entrance music...
    Oh god, whan an awful theme song, so annoying: "Brieeeee mooooodeeee...", terrible theme song

I did not feel much much for last night's RAW, i don't care for HHH/Ambrose (everyone know he's going to lose, so what's the point?), and Ryback made me turn off the TV, maybe something good happened later, but i was done at that point...

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by henryeatscereal View Post
    Oh god, whan an awful theme song, so annoying: "Brieeeee mooooodeeee...", terrible theme song

I did not feel much much for last night's RAW, i don't care for HHH/Ambrose (everyone know he's going to lose, so what's the point?), and Ryback made me turn off the TV, maybe something good happened later, but i was done at that point...
    Agree. The only thing that has me intrigued whatsoever right now is Shane's promos. Twice now he has laid out exactly what is non-kayfabe wrong with WWE, and it gives me false hope that they are acknowledging things finally and actually building toward making some changes in the company. But after WM, I'm sure it will all be revealed to be another Vince troll as he laughs at us maniacally, masturbating nude on a giant pile of money.

As far as everyone else goes, the talent is all there still, but the booking just makes me absolutely indifferent. The WM card as-is is seriously laughable though for a stadium that size. There's no star power, and the build-ups are practically non-existent.

For fucks sakes, what is the real logic in taking golden boy off tv for 3-4 weeks? Do they honestly think he's going to get a massive pop when he comes back or something? If 100,000 show up, then I'm admittedly jaded regarding the cultural relevancy of WWE.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Boom. got a booking this saturday!!

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Just watched the Zayn/Samoa Joe "ironman" episode of NXT. Not even upset. Hell of a story and the perfect way to build Joe/pass the torch.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    It was a really good match!

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    100% confirmed to wrestle for this 2nd company on saturday. so stoked!
    I've got a seminar tomorrow with my buddy DJ Z from TNA. pretty excited for that!

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Today is the day I make my debut in a new fed for the first time. New crowd, new area. I'd by lying if I said I wasn't nervous, But I'm excited as shit. I couldn't do this without you guys, I mean it!

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xfocalinx View Post
    Today is the day I make my debut in a new fed for the first time. New crowd, new area. I'd by lying if I said I wasn't nervous, But I'm excited as shit. I couldn't do this without you guys, I mean it!
    Not lying when I say that I'm totally jealous; I'd LOVE to be doing what you're doing, and it's fun to watch/follow. Kick some ass tonight!

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Hopefully there's video. Would love to see it. On a lesser note, anyone watching Roadblock? Show's alright. The lesnar match was really disappointing. At least they didn't feed Wyatt to him. Down but not out. Jericho kills it again as a heel.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    There's a rumor that someone in the WWE is about to give their notice: http://www.cagesideseats.com/2016/3/...32-divas-match

I think it's starting to become a slow sinking ship of its own now.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    There's a rumor that someone in the WWE is about to give their notice: http://www.cagesideseats.com/2016/3/...32-divas-match

I think it's starting to become a slow sinking ship of its own now.
    I would guess Titus O'Neil.