Page 263 of 486 FirstFirst ... 163 213 253 261 262 263 264 265 273 313 363 ... LastLast
Results 7,861 to 7,890 of 14557

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    http://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/201...-wrestling-wwe

Never again. This is horrifying. He stopped at the right time.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Final Destiny View Post
    I can't believe someone could watch that speech and think that he's just going to come back in a few years when he escapes WWE.

There's no way in hell. He knows that. Wrestling again anywhere will ruin his health for the rest of his life. His return last year lasted a grand total of three months before the company told him there was too much of a risk. You can't just ignore that.
    Yeah but being the cynic I've become over the past few years towards WWE. I've become way suspicious of everything they've done as I just can't be bothered to watch it anymore. It's become too much for me to handle as not watching it but reading about made me glad that I've stopped watching it. I hope Bryan would be happy with a family life and do things outside of the business but I just have this feeling that he's not really going out on his own terms because of asswipes like Vince, Dunn, and Hayes.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Edge wasn't a work. He retired, and hasn't worked a match since and most likely never will. No one wants another scenario like Chris Benoit. So, yeah, they made a good call. And, I'm glad we finally got some clarity in terms of what the deal is and why they wouldn't clear him. The brain can only take so many hits. Ten is a lot. And those are only the ones that were documented. Last thing I want to see is a guy doing more damage. He's done.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    I admit I was quick to judge it as a Rey Mysterio situation given the evidence I had but I was wrong this time. Obviously, I think that was legit and he made the right call. I'll miss him.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    My biggest beef, and something that's been brought up here, is that they bring back Tommy Dreamer and let him work and endanger himself and then promote Bryan's retirement as good PR. Almost like a "hey, look, NFL - we're leaving money on the table and suggesting that DB doesn't compete", while they allow Dreamer to go through tables and continue to work part time deals.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    http://www.ringsidenews.com/wwe-news...vince-mcmahon/

The Father of the Year is suspended from WWE!

Video of the incident:
    http://nodq.com/wwe/457120708.shtml
    Last edited by W Axl Rose; 02-10-2016 at 09:18 AM.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    I'm glad, i hate Titus

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    90 days!? That's pretty extreme. I thought both of them were goofing off. Apparently not...

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Well Punk won't be fighting in UFC anytime soon.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/2/10...-debut-delayed

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Lol that's funny.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    CM Punk's UFC debut: Coming on December of 2021 (among with Tool's new single!)

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by W Axl Rose View Post
    http://www.ringsidenews.com/wwe-news...vince-mcmahon/

The Father of the Year is suspended from WWE!

Video of the incident:
    http://nodq.com/wwe/457120708.shtml
    See, this is the kind of bullshit that has made me very cynical about this company and why I can't take it seriously anymore.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Punk delays again?! Just when I was starting to get excited for may-june. Who knows when this thing is going to happen now...

And my mind is still blown over the whole thing with Titus. Apparently, it's been reduced to 60 days. That's still crazy. It really looked like they were ribbing each other. And for something so minor, he gets suspended for 60-90 days. The guy is literially their charity mascot. My guess is that they wanted to make an example of someone, and he got the short end.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I haven't been this excited for a women's championship match since Trish Stratus vs Lita. Bayley vs Asuka will be great i think.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Well, given the shitty situation Titus O'Neill is in. Batista has a great suggestion on what he should do next: http://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/201...il-wwe-release

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Titus needs to support his family though. But, if he can, then he should. Once he comes back, they're going to bury him. This is Vince McMahon we're talking about. He's probably better off asking to get released. There's no way they're going to give him any kind of push again.
    Last edited by Piko; 02-10-2016 at 09:15 PM.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    The situation it's so arbitrary that it sounds like a work, but they have played shit like this in the past, i remember when Paul London smiled at Vince on the: "who killed McMahon" storyline and they killed his push because of that...

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Vince is dumb old fuck. He really needs to go. BTW, did anyone hear Jerry Lawler is supporting Donald Trump?

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Learned a few moves yesterday, leg sweep, headscissors, wheel barrow, and tilt-a-whirl.

Yesterday was a lot of fun, I finally got to learn some quick moves that I will be using, instead of learning power moves.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Rybread, the big dumb Steroids Guy, is a real piece of shit on top of being a terrible wrestler and an awful speaker.

He has me blocked on Twitter but the magic of retweeting by Marty DeRosa, along with his excellent comment about Rybread, allowed me to see Mr Secret taking a shot at Punk that probably took a year and a half for him to come up with.
    Last edited by Swykk; 02-11-2016 at 01:35 PM.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Fuck that guy. He's a joke. Especially when you talk shit on a guy who's not only better than you in every regard and has accomplished things Cryhack couldn't even fathom to dream of. So again, fuck that guy.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Crybotch is a bitch. Mocking Punk over an injury. All that talk of positivity he spouts. What a piece of shit. This makes me root for Punk even more as I hope to see Crybotch get his ass kicked and realize that all of his false positivity is nothing more than a bunch of a bullshit and then blow his fucking head off.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I don't have much to add about what's currently going on in WWE.....I will say one thing though. I'm really enjoying the strange video vignettes from the Vaudevillans.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Getting some custom wristbands made, If anybody is interested in purchasing one and supporting your fellow NINja on his way to superstardom let me know!

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Blocked by Crybotch. Not sure what I did, tbh. Went to see what he said about punk, saw I was blocked.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    Blocked by Crybotch. Not sure what I did, tbh. Went to see what he said about punk, saw I was blocked.
    He's a fucking prick.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Even more so than I had originally thought. I've never tweeted the guy. Maybe he saw a retweet or something. What a panzy.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    OK, I now have a crazy idea. Instead of Braun Strowman going against Taker. Why not let Crybotch have his WrestleMania moment and go against him? Except that Taker would stiff him and get really pissed after Crybotch botches and shit.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I'd prefer Taker retire on his own. Not because of a shitty roided up guy botches and ends his career. No. If Strowman were actually built up, people might not have a problem with it. But, they haven't done anything to make him look credible. It would be a repeat of WMIX with Giant Gonzales, possibly the worst taker wm match?

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    I'd prefer Taker retire on his own. Not because of a shitty roided up guy botches and ends his career. No. If Strowman were actually built up, people might not have a problem with it. But, they haven't done anything to make him look credible. It would be a repeat of WMIX with Giant Gonzales, possibly the worst taker wm match?
    That is a match I would love to forget. In fact, I wished WrestleMania IX and WrestleMania XI didn't exist. I tried to re-watch the latter but it was just a slog to deal with.