Page 257 of 485 FirstFirst ... 157 207 247 255 256 257 258 259 267 307 357 ... LastLast
Results 7,681 to 7,710 of 14546

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I read what Sasha did, thank you BO$$. I hope she wins the Diva's title and then pulls a Shane Douglas on that piece of shit belt.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    That League of Nations attack will ensure Reigns retains.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    AJ Fuckin' Styles in the WWE and got the biggest pop out of anyone in the main roster.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    The crowd can't boo Reigns if he spends most of the match taking a nap in the back! /Vince Logic

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Having Kevin Owens eliminate AJ was smart.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Boy, they now made Reigns even more of a sissy than he is and no one bothered to eliminate him. Nice booking WWE you dumb fucks.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    That was actually worse than Reigns retaining. Fucking gross.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swykk View Post
    That was actually worse than Reigns retaining. Fucking gross.
    They were actually having a good show and then..... as usual, they fuck up. Why are we not surprised? And oh, Daniel Bryan didn't show up.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    What a fucking joke. HHH's ego wins again.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Smart booking - as much as we all love Dolph, he was never gonna win. Props to Jericho for not dying. Reigns getting booed the fuck outta the Rumble for the 2nd year in a row would have been a NIGHTMARE, plus some great feuds were set into motion; AJ/Owens/Zayn, Brock v. Wyatts, HHH/Authority vs. Ambrose/Reigns.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I hope Daniel Bryan is backstage so he can beat the shit out of Vince and HHH and then tell the WWE to fuck off. Just release him. Their doctors are a bunch of quacks and have no business having a license to tell someone who can and who can't wrestle. Fuck this company.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Best rumble in years. People are complaining about it. I'm all for Trips holding it. It's for storyline. Good debut by AJ. Wish hd had more of an offense though. Being eliminated by Owens was very smart. Zayn coming in and taking out Owens was pretty legit as well.

My gripe is with Reigns taking a nap. How is that supposed to keep a supposed babyface over? Seriously, how? He spent almost the entire match backstage. That's pathetic. Glad he lost. Unfortunately, he'll probably get it back.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    I enjoyed the Rumble match. Jumped out of my seat when AJ came out!

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    The Rumble match had promise because of AJ Styles and Sami Zayn but they fucked it up by having Roman sleeping for most of the match and having HHH win just so he and Reigns could have their stupid main event at WrestleMania.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    They backed themselves in a corner. Reigns couldn't win. For the sake of storyline, I'm fine with it. I'm pretty pissed about Reigns though. Who thought that was a good idea? And it's not like he missed 5-10 minutes. He sat out for almost the entire match. Really fucking stupid. If he needed a breather, I would've had him sell the beating in the aisle, then come back.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    I lost my shit when AJ debuted. I hoped it was gonna happen, I KNEW it was gonna happen, but goddamn, it was amazing to feel that excitement again.

I flipped out to the point I was recorded *Blush*

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    By doing that, they made him look like a pussy and this is the guy they want to become the next Cena? Good luck trying to fill 100,000 suckers into Cowboy Stadium Vince you stupid old fuck.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    They backed themselves in a corner. Reigns couldn't win. For the sake of storyline, I'm fine with it. I'm pretty pissed about Reigns though. Who thought that was a good idea? And it's not like he missed 5-10 minutes. He sat out for almost the entire match. Really fucking stupid. If he needed a breather, I would've had him sell the beating in the aisle, then come back.
    Lol once upon a time, there were guys like Hart and Shawn who could put on a 60 minute match, and now we have reigns, the top guy of the company who can't even participate in half of the rumble. Fuck, even an old-timer like jericho was still good to go for most of it.

I think Reigns is completely fucked, booking wise, which sucks for the guy, but that's what happens when you relentlessly shove a guy in people's faces. It would have been cool to see what he would have been capable of doing if allowed to grow organically. At this point, the idea of him standing tall with the belt at WM with the support of the crowd seems laughable.

It was still the best ppv they've done for quite awhile. If Big Nose and Roman subplot bs hadn't been a part of it, I would go so far to say it was pretty excellent.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Alright, after about 3 weeks of not following anything WWE, I actually enjoyed this PPV. Highlights for me....the LMS match, Sasha's time approaching, Roman not winning the Rumble....hell, HHH winning...I popped, Zayn in the Rumble and AJ Styles debut.

Lesnar was misused, I really have no interest in him feuding with the Wyatts.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Let's see the idea of WrestleMania 32:

HHH vs. Reigns for the WWE title
    AJ Styles vs. Kevin Owens vs. Sami Zayn
    Brock Lesnar vs. the Wyatts

HHH vs. Reigns as the main event is..... BORING!!!!

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    why do you guys still even bother with the E?

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    I actually discussed this a few pages ago. I want to keep supporting all the great Indy guys I loved and watched come up over the years who are now in WWE. That's the short version.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    For me, it kinda parallels the NFL/NCAA debate. Some love NCAA because it "isn't as corrupt" as the NFL - which is laughable - and others love the NFL because the best players in the world are there. Some love both because they love football and really don't give two shits further. I fall in the third category.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I'm fine with Triple H winning. It's a storyline that they're actually following through. People seem to forget that Vince McMahon won the rumble in 1999. I don't remember people bitching about that. My only gripe is that it was done to put Reigns over, who shouldn't be in that spot. Zero charisma. When they finally seemed to hit on something, with the angry wild Samoan stuff, there was potential. Then they revert back to the smiling underdog bullshit. Guy was barely in the rumble. Jericho and AJ are older and lasted longer than he did. The younger guy had to go backstage for a breather? How pathetic can you get?

He can go (for obviously short periods of time) and has a look. Forcing him to be the next Cena is overdoing it.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    My thought process on why they had Reigns go to the back was to let the Brock/Wyatt storyline breath. Not because Roman needed a breather. Also I'm not Sure Reigns fan. So this isn't me defending him.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    I'm fine with Triple H winning. It's a storyline that they're actually following through. People seem to forget that Vince McMahon won the rumble in 1999.
    Vince winning the '99 rumble occurred in the Attitude Era. Anything from the Attitude Era = automatic "pass" from smarks; they NEVER did anything wrong then. Booking was perfect and there were never any throwaway angles or train wrecks*.
    (*Heavy on sarcasm there.)

Here's my thing - if they're so keen on Reigns, they would've kept the strap on him. I know Vince is getting old, and hard of hearing, but if he didn't hear the boos raining down on Reigns he'd have to be totally deaf. TLC and the Raw following it were moving in the right direction, and Reigns was close to being over. I think it is a smart move to get him out of the picture for a minute. Let's see how they continue this storyline, along with the others that they planted seeds for in the rumble. Owens/Styles, Ambrose/Reigns, Zayn/Owens, Wyatts/Lesnar. Lots of ways to go.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    I will say I was surprised how much Orlando booed Reigns. Philly and NYC had cheered him fairly recently. I thought the Orlando crowd would be flat but they were on fire.

Also can Sandow please get something, anything to do on TV.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I wonder if Sandow pissed someone off. He easily got the second best reaction of the night. And who knows when we'll see him on tv again.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    "Major" return supposedly to happen tonight. Guessing it's either Orton or Undertaker.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I believe they're in Miami for RAW tonight, and I'm pretty sure there's a big former star who lives in the area.

As for the Rumble last night... meh. A couple solid undercard matches and an entertaining Rumble match itself with a finish that pissed away what could have been a really strong show overall. Damn that was horrible. It's 2016, we don't need or want to watch a 14th HHH title run.