Page 4 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: The Drunk Tank

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thank the beer gods I get paid tomorrow. More beer, happy Ele. On that note, I think I'll start wrapping some presents. Drinking and wrapping is a good idea, I don't care what people think. I'm going tape happy.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    That's funny because Desi means Indian.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    A couple of my best friends are coming to town tomorrow and we're heading to a local brewery on Saturday. According to this week's menu, they have 43 of their own beers on tap. (4 of which are IPAs, johnbron ) I haven't been to this place since my birthday back in April so I'm excited.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by REPLICA View Post
    Got a few of the local brew from Asheville, NC - Highland Brewery's Cold Mountain. Also a few Samuel Adams Winter Classics as well as the rare craft beers, The Vixen and Tasman Red.
    I use to live in Asheville! Have you been to Asheville Pizza and Brewery company? I usually don't like seasonal flavored stuff, but their pumpkin beer is amazing. I drank a pitcher of it before my quantum mechanics final....ahh good day.
    Last edited by dogsipod; 12-09-2011 at 05:44 AM. Reason: i can't type

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    heh, we drank mimosa's today in class. i bought peach flavoured champagne, and it was amazing!

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I bought a glass of wine tonight and then my friends kept topping it off and then the fire alam went off so we went outside and I saw the prettiest boy ever and then someone knocked over my drink and then i was sad and then i got afree drink and then it happened again and then i was drunk.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    So who has invented a way to be able to eat food and also get drunk? I find eating food makes my experience getting drunk exponentially more difficult, depending on how much I ate. It sucks. Is it bad that I often find myself fasting throughout the day so I'll be able to get more drunk, quicker, later in the day?

Anyways, the store by my house has pints of vodka for $2.35 and I try to drink at least one a night. It usually works out to 2-3 per week due to money issues though. Anyways, vodka yay!

Detroit-ish Area Bacon Taste: Deliciously Maple
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    im not an adventurous drinker. In the winter its Crown on the rocks, in the summer its Budweiser.

Pouring myself Crown number 5 tonite. i can still type okay. capitalization is a concept i dont seem to like right now though.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    why...HELLO ets...

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Out of vodka. Fuck you people and your having alcohol.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Seaward View Post
    Out of vodka. Fuck you people and your having alcohol.
    I'll have you know, I EARNED this alcohol I had to set out on a small journey across a small part of the city to acquire this bottle of Yellowtail.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Tonight: best Bellini I've ever had!!!!
    Last edited by allegro; 12-11-2011 at 09:14 AM.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Wooohooooooo

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Seaward View Post
    So who has invented a way to be able to eat food and also get drunk? I find eating food makes my experience getting drunk exponentially more difficult, depending on how much I ate. It sucks. Is it bad that I often find myself fasting throughout the day so I'll be able to get more drunk, quicker, later in the day?
    If you take insulin or metformin this isn't so much of a problem.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    OOOOooooooooh hung over. Fetish night was fun, decided to go after all, despite plans getting messed up. It was eventful, talked to random army people who were there because shore leave and couldn't believe the kind of shit that was going on in the dungeon. Then I was out on the smoking balcony, sitting next to some girl and chatting with her, when all of a sudden she turns away and goes full Linda Blair, right in her friend's lap. Cab time for her. So after all that, and more dancing, just before I left I met a cute girl who I started talking to after I bought her a shoe shine. Some guys buy girls drinks. I get their boots polished.

ANYway, long story short, I may have a new play partner out of the deal, we exchanged numbers. Yay!

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fixer808 View Post
    OOOOooooooooh hung over.
    It was amazing how I willed myself not to throw up this morning.

Detroit-ish Area Bacon Taste: Deliciously Maple
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    whiskey tastes like dreams.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    drunk on like a few ciders wtf

he said it was 'asspal'

but without the second s

so i guess 'aspal'

but it will forever be asspal ofr me

oh godd sso drunk

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Company Christmas party tonight. *wink wink*

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    It's a bit of an anniversary for me today, so in about six hours or so I should be drinking and staring off wistfully into the distance.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Smoked too much to get properly hammered last night. It did save on my newcastle though so ill make sure to pick up where i left off last night tonight. I foresee a bender coming on, one that is long over due. Whiskey sours here i come.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tea View Post
    Company Christmas party tonight. *wink wink*
    Mine tonight, free booze awwwwwwwwww yeaaaaaaaah.
    Also, If I have any ones phone number - prepare for it to be ringing off the hook, IT'S DRUNK DIAL SEASON.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    WTF me and my friends got disgustingly wasted with 2 beers and a couple of shots. It was disgusting. Everybody was so embarrassed about how pussed out it was to get wasted with so little. And of course embarrassed because it was just embarrassing. I think we got alcohol poisoning or something. We puked and cried and hugged each other and bonded and everything. It was gross. Two fucking beers and like, 5 tequila shots each. It's really nothing we could handle but I don't know what the fuck just happened. We ate and everything WTF?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Was the beer still within the use-by? I find that off-liquor will destroy you in no time flat.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Wowzers. Went out for dinner with a friend and ended up rather drunk. 5:15 is coming too soon.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Holy fucking shit wasted out of.my mind from wine tasting at my parents place... i hopdndno vomit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I am drunkish right now!
    I started with two PBR's (because I swore I wouldn't get drunk). Then I had some cranberry vodka thing, a cherry bomb and a vodka & red bull. WOOOOO! lolol

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Getting there. Getting there...

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Oh boooy, i didn't even drink THAT MUCH, buuuut it was mixed of espresso vodka and kahlua? So fuck it was strong, i got waaaay drunk and could NOT stop laughing at the episode of South Park that people played last night at the rocky horror after (non) party. Thankfully i'm not terribly hung over, just a tad dizzy. I have no food, and am dreading the moment i have to go out and get some.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Torgo View Post
    Holy fucking shit wasted out of.my mind from wine tasting at my parents place... i hopdndno vomit
    I was so drunk yesterday that I could not figure out how to resume and play my gameboy advance pokemon game.