Thread: The Mental Health thread - depression, bipolar, ADHD, you name it

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    553 Post(s)
    just want to warn people, do not fuck with this stuff called Kratom. It is WAY more dangerous than a lot of the internet dialogue suggests. It can fuck you up. I have spent basically a month in bed with my brain just scrambled, I can't remember simple things, right now it's still hard to type, that drug can fuck you up. It should totally be illegal, but they sell it in gas stations and shit. I guess it is illegal in some states but the thing is most people haven't heard of it, and that's why it's casually sold in others, is because people don't realize what it is. It's basically an opiode and if you take it on a regular basis, watch out.

Apparently what I've been going through is equivalent to extreme heroin withrdrawl but it lasts for a much longer time. It's been like a month of this, and at this point I have spent weeks just bedridden and unable to focus.

Fuck this Kratom shit. Someone just told me that it's illegal to sell in the country that it's actually harvested

now I'm basically spending every day in bed staring at the ceiling, losing work gigs, being basically non-functioning, and having to force myself to eat, and food tastes mostly terrible, unless it's like some fancy awesome stuff like sushi or really good steak.... but otherwise when it comes to solid food food yeah, otherwise I roll with yogurt and stuff like that
    Last edited by Jinsai; 10-16-2022 at 12:17 AM.